Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Mikey, I missed the whole day, trying to catch up. What did your naked eyes see? Layla nude?

Another sad day, Anna left. But we are getting desensitized already to girls leaving. I think Anna had another gig to do not in Barcelona. She was only here a month so I doubt it was a visa issue. And she was popular, so rlc wouldn't be kicking  her out.

So who is next girl? Spinning world goes round and round!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

YEP,,THEY DID EXACTLY WHAT I AND A LOT OF OTHER FOLKS AROUND HERE DO TOO,,,PITY WE DON'T GET PAID TO BE LAZY :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao:

OH YEAH LET ME ADD THAT LAYLA WOKE UP AND GRABBED HER PHONE EXACTLY 8 SECONDS AFTER SHE OPENED HER EYES,,SHE BEAT ILONA BY 4 SECONDS WHO TOO A LITTLE EXTRA TIME TO GET HER PHONE FROM OFF THE FLOOR,,,,WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO WHEN YOU ARE LITERALLY A SLAVE TO A MOBILE DEVICE,,I TELL YOU GUYS AT THIS RATE HUMAN BEINGS,ESPECIALLY WOMEN LIKE THESE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE FACE TO FACE ANYMORE.

I have to say these two girls are so damn energetic today. They have had to burn at least 10,000 calories by getting in and out of bed. Oh yea they did go out to eat for lunch I forgot, so they did go up and down the stairs a couple time. Out of the 10 hours they have been awake, less than two hours have been spent out of bed. There has been at least one of them in Layla's bed all day. Wow giving a new meaning to the word LAZY :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :wtf:

YES SIR,I SAW LAYLA'S CATFISH AND BOY LET ME TELL YOU,NORA HAS GOT SOME SERIOUS COMPETITION IN THE MEAT FLAPS AREA,I SAW IT WHILE SHE WAS STANDING,AND ALSO WHILE SHE SAT ON THE END OF THE BED WITH HER PUSSY SAYING HELLO TO ME,I THINK IT WAS ONE OF THOSE BRIEF MOMENTS WHEN THESE GIRLS FORGET THAT THERE IS A CAMERA THERE.

Mikey, I missed the whole day, trying to catch up. What did your naked eyes see? Layla nude?

Another sad day, Anna left. But we are getting desensitized already to girls leaving. I think Anna had another gig to do not in Barcelona. She was only here a month so I doubt it was a visa issue. And she was popular, so rlc wouldn't be kicking  her out.

So who is next girl? Spinning world goes round and round!

I have to say these two girls are so damn energetic today. They have had to burn at least 10,000 calories by getting in and out of bed. Oh yea they did go out to eat for lunch I forgot, so they did go up and down the stairs a couple time. Out of the 10 hours they have been awake, less than two hours have been spent out of bed. There has been at least one of them in Layla's bed all day. Wow giving a new meaning to the word LAZY :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :wtf:

most Spanish apartment houses have elevators ............LOL !

These girls really need to study the beautiful Leora. She is currently lying on the sofa face down, no knickers, and

every now and then she opens her legs to give us a wonderful glimpse of Shangri laski (thats Russian for Shangri la  :yes:)

They need to learn that there is a sexy way to do nothing!!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THAT EXCEPTION TODAY PHANTOMCAPSNET :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

NOW YOU GUYS GET TO SEE A LEAST A FRACTION OF WHAT I WITNESSED THIS MORNING :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yeahbaby:

I never never post pictures from other people, but today i do an exception

Sanstitre.jpg

I suppose Mechior14 is the author and it's from an other board

let this be a lesson to the stubborn people :clap: :clap: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(Posting Videos/Images of Past/Former and Current tenants lives outside of RLC is Prohibited in Open Forum.  The Web Link has been removed).

(Make a New Account and kill it off in 42 Minutes.)

whammyhammer.gif

(Next Victim)

WAIT DID SOMEONE PUT SOMETHING IN LAYLA'S DRINK?

WALKING DOWNSTAIRS TOPLESS,LETTING ILONA WASH HER BACK?

LAYING IN THE BED TOPLESS.

SHOWING HER PUSSY TO THE CAMERA.

MMMMHH IS THIS AN ALL NEW LAYLA ON OUR HANDS,OR IS TODAY JUST A ONCE IN A LIFETIME THING?.

Ok Ok The ice cycles have melted. I sure hope this is the Layla we get on a more frequent basis. Still is pretty damn cold in that room compared to what it used to be. I did notice she left her door open as to invite Ilona in to her bed, but as usual she is back on her laptop, god bless that girl. If that thing dies she would be screwed, oh no that is right she has that phone still. Progress tonight for sure. :woohoo: :drool: :drool: