Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Vika is spread out on the bed,,with her legs wide open and pussy showing:heart::heart:

smiley-puppy-emoticon.gifsmiley-puppy-emoticon.gifsmiley-puppy-emoticon.gifsmiley-puppy-emoticon.gifsmiley-puppy-emoticon.gifsmiley-puppy-emoticon.gif

now Mikey you can't use the word Pussy that's disrespect that's no no please Mikey :confused:  you have to say privet part that's ok

Where everybody is?   I can't believe how dead this forum is these days.   Is it because people are afraid to post anything without being attacked by RLC or one of the CC members, or is it because RLC has become something not worth talking about???

I'm just curious and would like to know what you all think!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Where everybody is?   I can't believe how dead this forum is these days.   Is it because people are afraid to post anything without being attacked by RLC or one of the CC members, or is it because RLC has become something not worth talking about???

I'm just curious and would like to know what you all think!

Its a combination of both. some members are fed up of being attacked all the time for viewing their opinions and are now just coming here sporadically while guys like me are afraid to post anything in case i get banned again. And there doesnt seem to be much happening in the apartment these days

• Upvote 6

I can understand both points but we need to keep trudging along and not let this forum fail!  Even though I don't watch RLC anymore I just can't see how there is nothing of any value to talk about.   However, if I could only pay "X" amount for apartments viewed, I would only pay to watch the Barcelona & K&K apartments.   I guess some of the other apartments can be ok to view but I just don't have any interest in them.   I just hope everything turns around and fast!!

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Its a combination of both. some members are fed up of being attacked all the time for viewing their opinions and are now just coming here sporadically while guys like me are afraid to post anything in case i get banned again. And there doesn't seem to be much happening in the apartment these days

With no photos or videos to view now on a regular basis,,this place has become a circus,,and we have many clowns trying to be the Ring Master of said Circus,,,please don't try to post anything again Game20,,because it's a one way ticket to Bannsville by RLC,,they are not fucking around this time with anyone of us,,even if you are not a member of RLC,,they will ban your free viewing and make it so you can't see full screen anymore,.

If photos and videos were still being posted as it used to be,,then all this fighting would probably not be occurring on here on a daly basis,,And nobody would have to hear me scolding people for constantly saying dumb shit on here,,,,Now we have to be careful about everyone who hides behind the word "OPINION" or "VIEWS",,because not everyone cares about actually making an opinion on here,,,There are some folks that just want to quickly come on here,,,say some unbelievable outrageous shit just to have the entire forum commenting on the one thing they made up,,just for stirring the pot,,or simply just for a good laugh,,,yes some people have that much time on their hands to just fuck with other people on here,,,I swear that some of them may have even been sent here by RLC to try and destroy CC by making it implode from the inside out,,because if people stop having fun,,or are no longer being informed about what they may have missed while they were at work,,then they no longer will feel the need to come on here,,,then you would have nothing left on here to enjoy.::):lightbulb::cool:

• Upvote 2