Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 hours ago, thegame20 said:

Don't think they are friends at all. When Rita arrived, they hardly spoke and this was even before vika's boyfriend arrived. Rita was very reserved and was never home. now she is all tits and ass having baths with Vika. My hunch is that a lot of people cancelled their subscription, the barca apartment is becoming less popular and RLC is asking them to make an effort and get along. This is just my observation but don't take this as gospel

Congrats,everyone thats seen vicka sinse beginning should think just that..surprises me to see people thinking that an selfish and fake person her its sudden getting Nice with Rita...just as real and spontaneous as the poker strip..or the bubble bath..but people believe in What they want...

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Where everybody is?   I can't believe how dead this forum is these days.   Is it because people are afraid to post anything without being attacked by RLC or one of the CC members, or is it because RLC has become something not worth talking about???

I'm just curious and would like to know what you all think!

Well,from my part its because i mainly watch two,three apartments and two of them are almost dead..the barça apartment sadly its gona remain in dead condition for at least more one month..the k&k i dont know when kami returns..but just listen thing like..vicka finaly its showing pu€€& and Rita its showing more..and the bath..and the poker..seems an big victory for all rlc and cc members..because this girls thougt they could just do almost nothing and go away with it..and hey Vicka and Rita..we are winning..but from my part i just dont cair both girls,they can be having lesbian sex i would not cair..in one month,month and an half this apartment will be better!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

With no photos or videos to view now on a regular basis,,this place has become a circus,,and we have many clowns trying to be the Ring Master of said Circus,,,please don't try to post anything again Game20,,because it's a one way ticket to Bannsville by RLC,,they are not fucking around this time with anyone of us,,even if you are not a member of RLC,,they will ban your free viewing and make it so you can't see full screen anymore,.

If photos and videos were still being posted as it used to be,,then all this fighting would probably not be occurring on here on a daly basis,,And nobody would have to hear me scolding people for constantly saying dumb shit on here,,,,Now we have to be careful about everyone who hides behind the word "OPINION" or "VIEWS",,because not everyone cares about actually making an opinion on here,,,There are some folks that just want to quickly come on here,,,say some unbelievable outrageous shit just to have the entire forum commenting on the one thing they made up,,just for stirring the pot,,or simply just for a good laugh,,,yes some people have that much time on their hands to just fuck with other people on here,,,I swear that some of them may have even been sent here by RLC to try and destroy CC by making it implode from the inside out,,because if people stop having fun,,or are no longer being informed about what they may have missed while they were at work,,then they no longer will feel the need to come on here,,,then you would have nothing left on here to enjoy.::):lightbulb::cool:

Agree..youre on of them!lol..man you an dude that only our opinion counts..only What you says its the correct and valid..and if someone says something you dont like or something bad about an girl you dont..What you do?You just responds calling bad names to the ones that give their one and honest opinions..wish this forum had an moderator to put you in you place..and yes..I DONT LIKE RITA.I dont regreat for it,i dont feel bad for it,i just dont like her and her actitude.And just to give you an little taste of your owne thing..some dude here in cc only says dumd shit and his obsesion with one girl its just patetit..bye bye

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Elisa bating på balkongen

She moved up to her room to continue

Was one of the better ones, just a shame much was hidden by the towel over the window

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

La amistad entre Vika y Rita creciendo rápidamente ..... mmmm.

Necesitan gente en el convento y ella esta aquí para reclutar chicas, con Elisa no podrá, estas monjas son mas cansinas que los testigos de jehova, vete ya de una puta vez al convento y deja libertad en este apartamento.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, botika216 said:

Necesitan gente en el convento y ella esta aquí para reclutar chicas, con Elisa no podrá, estas monjas son mas cansinas que los testigos de jehova, vete ya de una puta vez al convento y deja libertad en este apartamento.

Mui bien,Nice to see you also see that rlc isnt place for nannies or grannies.

• Upvote 1