Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Il y a 2 heures, euromike69 a dit :

They have gone out together several times,,or were you not here when they did that,,,I don't understand what you are expecting of these women,,,you talked about interacting,,so what is it that they are doing right now,,they are laughing, talking and interacting and they all go out with each other at various times,,so I don't get what you are talking about or what you are seeing.

i see them more often in their room, stay alone with pc, on phone, or eat alone. But i hope they go out together, that seems to be today with rita and elisa. But for me, just talking in kitchen before go and close door of room is not really have ineractions : they had perhaps outside, but i can't confirm that

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Indeed this girls get along very nice..so Nice that most days they stay close in their bedrooms having their dinneir etc..and of course doors closed..some outs are an Nice thing Indeed but most thing i see in cam(and a lot more see the same) is that this girls dont have an minimum close tie or friendship..diferent thing for exemple of older residents that have an Nice chemistry and some friendship going on..man just look at the night exercises that Vika and Rita somethimes now making..zero chemistry..comparing to some of the fun exercises he seen in the past...its just sad..sames aplies to the poker thing..when you spend all day closed in your room and almost dont speek to the other girls..and you dont play and have fun during the day togheter...and you have your meals in bedroom doors closed...THEN you go downstairs all smiles togheter like bbf and make exercises...one month lefth more or less i hope..

• Upvote 2

il y a 2 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Indeed this girls get along very nice..so Nice that most days they stay close in their bedrooms having their dinneir etc..and of course doors closed..some outs are an Nice thing Indeed but most thing i see in cam(and a lot more see the same) is that this girls dont have an minimum close tie or friendship..diferent thing for exemple of older residents that have an Nice chemistry and some friendship going on..man just look at the night exercises that Vika and Rita somethimes now making..zero chemistry..comparing to some of the fun exercises he seen in the past...its just sad..sames aplies to the poker thing..when you spend all day closed in your room and almost dont speek to the other girls..and you dont play and have fun during the day togheter...and you have your meals in bedroom doors closed...THEN you go downstairs all smiles togheter like bbf and make exercises...one month lefth more or less i hope..

totally agree ze !

• Upvote 2

il y a 2 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Thanks Homer,thougt just the same about your post.

just want to tell i've nothing against them, they seems nice girls, and the atmosphere is more cool compared to the period who aida and adele were together. So that is a positive thing. Now when i watch this appart, this is just soothing and quiet, but not very interesting.

• Upvote 2

And it's has been exactly like this for nearly two years since the inception of this apartment, with a couple of exceptions, what do you want Homer, the very best of friends to be together always in this apartment. ??? That simply will not happen very often.

It is the revolving door apartment, this will never change. One month, two months and sometimes three months. I think you want to see IRMA and ANNA and ILONA back again, but only that would make you happy. Or of course to see them all in one bed together eating each other out.

It could be just like when Sara, White and Ilona were there, and they didn't even talk to each other at all ??? No interaction between the tenants, these girls get along really well compared to most actually.

You guys just want what you want, and nothing else is ever satisfactory to you, especially when they do not perform your fantasies and act them out on camera for you......Can you not just sit back and watch the beauty before you and be happy or do you all always have to judge these poor girls to death ???

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, HomerSimpson. said:

i see them more often in their room, stay alone with pc, on phone, or eat alone. But i hope they go out together, that seems to be today with rita and elisa. But for me, just talking in kitchen before go and close door of room is not really have ineractions : they had perhaps outside, but i can't confirm that

Guys for the 1 millionth time,,why is it that you all think that these ladies have to do exactly what your brain wishes for them to do,,they are roommates,,,have you ever lived with a roommate?

In reality,,I think that what you guys actually want to see,,is them naked on top of each other 24/7,,,,so what if they go in their rooms and lock the door,,is that a crime?

Geez,,what is this place coming to,,,,,it seems like the need to see skin as taken over the higher functions of your brains,,and you find fault and see problems where none exists,,,and it is the same exact group of guys on here,,with the ring leader Ze81,,that spew this garbage every freaking day,,and some of you are so gullible to suck that shit right up.

Your opinion on this one is highly flawed,,,I would have admitted my error by now,,because even though they actually left to go hang out today (ELISA AND RITA),,right after you said they never interact or hang out outside,,,instead of saying,,you were wrong,,you still try to prolong this theory of yours,,,,you said they don't talk to Elisa,,they just did,,you say they don't hang out with Elisa,,they are out hanging out with each other as we speak.

It's like you are constantly looking for something negative to say,,and even when you get proven wrong,,right in front of your face and in front of everybody,,you sill are trying to breath life into this conversation that should have ended when you saw that you made a mistake.

And the minute you start agreeing with Ze81 and his buddies,,you pretty much have lost all validity in your comments.

• Upvote 2

Ze81 said this

AND MIKEY'S RESPONSE

Damed if they do,,and damned if they don't,,none of these ladies can ever satisfy some of you,,if they are interacting with each other,,,then some of you say it's staged or the favorite word "FAKE',,,,then if they don't hang out with each other,,then they don't get along or they are being mean to each other,,like I said before,,are they supposed to be on top of each other 24/7,,while naked?

What I see on here everyday,,is nothing but a desperate attempt by some,,to make these girls act like they are on Cam4 or Chaturbate,,,where you think that if you comment enough and say it often and loud enough,,these ladies will do exactly what your mind wants them to do.

ANd get this,,,if they do exactly what you wanted them to do,,then another popular word will then get tossed around,,"Scripted"

You see,,they can't win,,AND YES,,EVEN WHEN IRMA AND ANNA WERE HERE,,WE HAD A GROUP OF GUYS WHO HATED THEM TOO,,AND TALKED SHIT ABOUT THEM EVERYDAY,,SO YOU SEE,,THERE WILL ALWAYS BE COMPLAINTS NO MATTER WHAT.

• Upvote 2

il y a 4 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Guys for the 1 millionth time,,why is it that you all think that these ladies have to do exactly what your brain wishes for them to do,,they are roommates,,,have you ever lived with a roommate?

In reality,,I think that what you guys actually want to see,,is them naked on top of each other 24/7,,,,so what if they go in their rooms and lock the door,,is that a crime?

Geez,,what is this place coming to,,,,,it seems like the need to see skin as taken over the higher functions of your brains,,and you find fault and see problems where none exists,,,and it is the same exact group of guys on here,,with the ring leader Ze81,,that spew this garbage every freaking day,,and some of you are so gullible to suck that shit right up.

Your opinion on this one is highly flawed,,,I would have admitted my error by now,,because even though they actually left to go hang out today (ELISA AND RITA),,right after you said they never interact or hang out outside,,,instead of saying,,you were wrong,,you still try to prolong this theory of yours,,,,you said they don't talk to Elisa,,they just did,,you say they don't hang out with Elisa,,they are out hanging out with each other as we speak.

It's like you are constantly looking for something negative to say,,and even when you get proven wrong,,right in front of your face and in front of everybody,,you sill are trying to breath life into this conversation that should have ended when you saw that you made a mistake.

And the minute you start agreeing with Ze81 and his buddies,,you pretty much have lost all validity in your comments.

euromike, have i say i'm expect  obligatory sex between them ? Have i post that ? And I don't want to be negative, as you have said , my last post said i have nothing against them, see all posts about that before. We are there to comment, so i comment. that s all. And if you want to say that is fabulous appart, very interesting, free to you, i've not against that. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HomerSimpson. said:

euromike, have i say i'm expect  obligatory sex between them ? Have i post that ? And I don't want to be negative, as you have said , my last post said i have nothing against them, see all posts about that before. We are there to comment, so i comment. that s all. And if you want to say that is fabulous appart, very interesting, free to you, i've not against that. 

I respect your opinion,,homer,,,,sorry if I sounded a little harsh,,but I'm just saying that they actually get along quite well,,maybe they don't have as much chemistry as IRMA and ANNA,,KAMILA and KRISTY,,,sometimes we get lucky and sometimes we don't,,,,,even I said it a couple of times in the forum and in that chatroom,,that Rita and Vika look odd together to me,,,Rita looks more suited with Kristy or Kamila,,they seem to get along.,,but they look unmatched to me,,in my opinion.,,maybe opposites attract in this situation,,usually though,,Rita stays by herself,,or mostly hangs with her actual friends who are in Barcelona,,but she is the kind of person that will be nice to you and hang out with you as long as you treat her the same.

• Upvote 2

il y a 19 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

And it's has been exactly like this for nearly two years since the inception of this apartment, with a couple of exceptions, what do you want Homer, the very best of friends to be together always in this apartment. ??? That simply will not happen very often.

It is the revolving door apartment, this will never change. One month, two months and sometimes three months. I think you want to see IRMA and ANNA and ILONA back again, but only that would make you happy. Or of course to see them all in one bed together eating each other out.

It could be just like when Sara, White and Ilona were there, and they didn't even talk to each other at all ??? No interaction between the tenants, these girls get along really well compared to most actually.

You guys just want what you want, and nothing else is ever satisfactory to you, especially when they do not perform your fantasies and act them out on camera for you......Can you not just sit back and watch the beauty before you and be happy or do you all always have to judge these poor girls to death ???

thes, i don't want they satisfy me, i don't expect they just have sex each other, if i want that i go on voyeur villa. That is incredible, if someone said the appart is a little boring, all guys said we are looking for sex... Thes, really i'm looking for just more actions (and not just sex action) : If you and euromike like to see this room, ok no problem ! i'm ok with you, it is difficult to find the harmony between these girls. And ii would like to see the harmony we had find sometimes with other girls, but i think all of us would like to see that, no ? 

• Upvote 1