Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

vika now in the laundry room after she received a call and they do it infront of the camera like everything is fucking fine and normal

Vika just kreep me out..dont believe in anything on her..its just my opinion.I dont like Rita but she seems an  nicer person.

16 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Rita seems visibly upset on the phone crying I think

Yes she was crying because I took too long to come and join her in the tub,,she is happy again,,because I'm under the water doing naughty stuff to her Kitty::)::):heart::heart:licking-lips.gif

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes she was crying because I took too long to come and join her in the tub,,she is happy again,,because I'm under the water doing naughty stuff to her Kitty::)::):heart::heart:licking-lips.gif

Your a great husband Mike lol. She got distracted waiting on you and flooded the tub with bubbles. You must really do things right to her .... haha.

• Upvote 1

I don't think Queen Nora will return to replace any of these girls. She's got too much money in the bank since her famous recipe book, "The Joy of Soup," hit the NY Times bestseller list.

She's busy editing books for her RLC friends called "The Joy of Watermelons" and " 101 Wine and Endless Vegetable Pairings."

• Upvote 3