Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Now you going tooo far!!your girl!?Elisa its my baby also hehe,lets be democrátic..Elisa "belongs" to all of us hehe and glad we met her this little períod of time.you rock Elisa!

Im just joking of course lol.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im just joking of course lol.

I knew Dreamer,me too,just fooling with you hehe,Elisa your baby of course,but you can share an little bit her with me hehe,cheers.

Just now, ze81 said:

I knew Dreamer,me too,just fooling with you hehe,Elisa your baby of course,but you can share an little bit her with me hehe,cheers.

Oh yea of course haha.... feast your eyes on her anytime.

• Upvote 1

Nah problably Vika didnt do almost nothing..someday..an girl will arrive..later will go to bed..and without inibitions or barriers will give us all an beautiful moment..that is till rlc cuts emission..some girls are just special.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

strange how the last girls in the apartment dont get along all togheter..seems now its always two girls an one on the side..poor Elisa.Before this it was dana and the other girl and one girl also apart.Miss the times when Irma,anna and íona all togheter having fun.Now its most the time..Vika and Rita..and Elisa alone..i understand maybe Vika and Elisa dont get along or something but still would call Elisa to join them.But hey maybe its better this way and Elisa stays the same cool girl..not catching some bad things of the other two.

Yea at first Rita and Elia were hanging more when Vika was with her man. Now Vika is pushing through. Oh well they are adults and its all temporary anyway. it has happen since the beginning.

Edited by kenny1940
  • Upvote 1

Im just watching my baby lay there in bed thinking about something. It's probably her boyfriend. No body is perfect, but hers is damn sure close to it. She's delicious from head to toes. Just wish we weren't losing her soon.

• Upvote 2