Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know what y'all are bitching about, none of the upstairs cams work for me and you don't see me complaining LOL.

AGAIN im not upset at ANYONE. kind of like wanting to watch a show on TV ,but can't. -- Im not bitching at RLC or anyone. Sorry if you think i am.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

AGAIN im not upset at ANYONE. kind of like wanting to watch a show on TV ,but can't. -- Im not bitching at RLC or anyone. Sorry if you think i am.

I was just making a joke Dreamer.....I don't pay to watch RLC and that's why I couldn't see any of the locked rooms LOL.   Which side of the bed did you wake up on this morning?   If it was the left side, try the right side tomorrow and see if it changes your outlook on life :)

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I was just making a joke Dreamer.....I don't pay to watch RLC and that's why I couldn't see any of the locked rooms LOL.   Which side of the bed did you wake up on this morning?   If it was the left side, try the right side tomorrow and see if it changes your outlook on life :)

I was just joking too Harley. Hopefully in time everyone can tell when im really serious. I was smiling as i watched my monitor. Just wanting to see a room and couldn't. I wasn't mad.

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

After some time think rlc becomes an little adictive,just like watch the series we like,or some big brother on tv..etc..till now i like it,even if that are few apartments that i like to fallow,but even that its imprevisible in rlc..in some days or weeks we could Wave an new apartment that we will like a lot to fallow.

4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I was just joking too Harley. Hopefully in time everyone can tell when im really serious. I was smiling as i watched my monitor. Just wanting to see a room and couldn't. I wasn't mad.

I know it's frustrating, I was a member at one time or another.

I like to come on this site, because there are no good soap operas on TV. Believe me when i say it -- i hardly take this site seriously. It's entertaining -- very enttertaining.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

After some time think rlc becomes an little adictive,just like watch the series we like,or some big brother on tv..etc..till now i like it,even if that are few apartments that i like to fallow,but even that its imprevisible in rlc..in some days or weeks we could Wave an new apartment that we will like a lot to fallow.

For allot of people, I think RLC is more addictive than crack cocaine!

• Upvote 3

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

I like to come on this site, because there are no good soap operas on TV. Believe me when i say it -- i hardly take this site seriously. It's entertaining -- very enttertaining.

I would say as far as soap opera's go, this is definitely one of the better ones!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

For allot of people, I think RLC is more addictive than crack cocaine!

I agree with that Harley it is. Sometimes i dont want to go to bed lol -- im afraid i will miss something haha.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I agree with that Harley it is. Sometimes i dont want to go to bed lol -- im afraid i will miss something haha.

That's when you know you're addicted.   Hey....I think I'm going to open up a new business called RLC anonymous, the center for recovering RLC addicts!!

• Upvote 1