Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

If any one is sign up with RLCF they go back to the Archive from last night and read what BTR ( Admin ) was saying what going to happen July the 1st and then you can come back here and past it along. He said a lot so take your time and read ever thing he said to the time he says BYE

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree that she started out wonderfully for you all.  She is just an example of what I'm talking about.   She started out the gates very strong and now from the lack of talk about her doing anything except for going out, I believe she is done and has done what was needed to get people hooked....that's all I'm saying.

I see your point Harley,but at least she have an wonderful start as you said..can you say the same about the other two?What start Did they had at all?

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

If any one is sign up with RLCF they go back to the Archive from last night and read what BTR ( Admin ) was saying what going to happen July the 1st and then you can come back here and past it along. He said a lot so take your time and read ever thing he said to the time he says BYE

But RLCF its the same site as RLC?i say this because i dont know the first page,but hey if some changes are gona happen in barça home that can be good..because lots of things latly just feel bad decisions.Gess we will have to wait till then.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It doesn't sound like they found the gate yet LOL

Hehe they didnt find nothing at all..and they will leave without find nothing at all..last evening i made an small exercise just to see things..seen Rita on Shower..back to cams as usualy..i as seing it in small preview images..so i said..gona try to fallow Rita on cam this little bite...man What a fight to catch her on cam..she gets Out Shower goes to some place to dress undeware..hidden place of course..cant see her..then finaly she appear on cam..she gets the rest of the dress on on the corner of bedroom..the place were both cams have no view of nothing special...What an misfit resident,at least in my opinion.Comparing to Elisa its like 8 vs 80..one always hidding and super calculist with cams other just more herself.

RLCF is a sister station to this site. Both site have the same owner and (Admin) The owner is still running RLC tell june 30th they the new owner will take over. This come from BTR ( Admin ) I quote what he said ( 30th of June changeover date ,out with the old,, in with the new ) This is what he posted

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

RLCF is a sister station to this site. Both site have the same owner and (Admin) The owner is still running RLC tell june 30th they the new owner will take over. This come from BTR ( Admin ) I quote what he said ( 30th of June changeover date ,out with the old,, in with the new ) This is what he posted

Well,than its wait and see What will gona happen..the good news?..worst cant be done.

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

Be more specific. Archive from last night doesn't work. Where did BTR (Admin) ? write the plans for RLC. And where is Elisa to found as a Cam Girl ?   

And if RLC and RLCF are organizational connected why do members get banned in RLC when they post pics and vids in RLCF ? Think Bonnie has two Bonnie Thumbs !

• Upvote 1

Again makes no sense that thing of Elisa being an cam girl..rlc its know for not wiring girls that even do nude pics for sites or magazines..even less problably they would wire an cam girl..almost zero problably of that being true.

RLCF is not in any way associated with RLC camcaps is the sister station of reallifecamfan.The Archive does work work on reallifecamfan. I just went on there to check and it work. Elisa was taking to some one on the the phone and was saying she won't to stop doing sex cam. That come from our personal translator. If you no ( maxfactor ) he is also i member on here and he was on when BTR (Admin ) was on the chat box talking last night about the changeover

Irma I my not got her name spell right. Did nude photoshoot and was in the magazines and she was on RLC. The nude photo shoot was posted all over on her fan page on reallifecamfan and i also have her nude photo shoot on my book bar but i don't no how to post it or send it in a link . RLC is bringing down the web site before the new owner take over so they are putting any one in the all girls apt.