Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ze.....don't you think you're being a little bit hard on the poor girl?   Put yourself in her shoes for a minute.   Do you think what she is doing now is easy?   Nobody knows anything about her bf, yet they talk like he is the biggest weirdo in the world and that he can't have sex because he can't walk right.   The guy has a mental issue and I feel sorry for him!   Vika is trying her best to please everybody from what I'm reading, even though she has not got herself off for all to see.   Everybody is different in this world and I think she needs to be given more of a break from everybody.

In part you right Harley and respect your opinon,but its my opinion and i cant change it,dont think Vika as trying to please us all when she brought him..and then she argued with Elisa because she dont wanted Elisa nude on house..What gived her that power!?She totaly only cair about the Well being of them both..and we had to see the dude long boring days,the same way prior she put her clothes in Danna bedroom with her still on apartment..totaly cold thing and selfish.I respect you think i maybe be too hard with her,but afther the things she done,at least for me,i dont like her.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

16:17: Elisa went out, and so do I ;-) Rita is home 

Yea Elisa finally left after talking Rita to death lol. She's had quite a bit already today to drink. I love the girl, and just hope she's careful, and has a good evening.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Whats the name of the old woman that is today on the apartment,i change to the apart cams and she was on computer on livingroom..great choises you make rlc....b.o.r.i.n.g....

Whose apartment Ze?

• Upvote 1