Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

17 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

It just shows lack of class Kenny. She actually thinks she might be exciting Rita and her friend. She has to be the center of attention alot of the time. Rita would never even think of showing her the kind of attention Vika wants lol. But true -- id never run around naked in front of guest even if i knew them. Maybe she's showing off her newest too-big bra.

The too big bra you guys mention is so funny. Its like she stole Dayanna or Irmas leftovers or Elisa and Ritas. I don't have any thing against Vika but she seems to be trying to hard.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

The too big bra you guys mention is so funny. Its like she stole Dayanna or Irmas leftovers or Elisa and Ritas. I don't have any thing against Vika but she seems to be trying to hard.

I believe the way she has been talked about, she is just trying to make it up to you hard noses.

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

Yea she does Kenny. She's lonely for attention.

31 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Its rude to run around in your underwear when a guest is over. Why is she constantly running around naked.

Its rlc and its the Barcelona apartment..nothing rude about alking arround nude because its almost part of this apartment "rules".Been an rlc client for about an year and with time you see how rlc works.The unique strange beyavor right now on this house is Rita..always full cloted like its not in this house and rlc..not to mention all the hidden she does..

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Its rlc and its the Barcelona apartment..nothing rude about alking arround nude because its almost part of this apartment "rules".Been an rlc client for about an year and with time you see how rlc works.The unique strange beyavor right now on this house is Rita..always full cloted like its not in this house and rlc..not to mention all the hidden she does..

Lately Rita has been running around almost completely naked. She's very free about showing her boobs, and has shown her kitty a few times after shower. -- Rita is not shy at all like she was when she came back to RLC. She doesn't really hide now.

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Lately Rita has been running around almost completely naked. She's very free about showing her boobs, and has shown her kitty a few times after shower.

Agree to desagree Dreamer..when i look to screen previews and i see an rlc girl resident in shower with back to cams..i right away know its her..only resident i seen doing this is an guest,fidel.Thinlk could be super hot heather and still this girl will walk arround with that huge robe..in my opinion didnt see only time when Rita was free about showing her boobs,she sinse day one uses blank spots to dress..or goes of cam to do it..for me right now there are two girls in this house that are an totaly bored thing..but i admit i think this also of Vika only because i Really dont dig her.Thsnk god for Elisa.But hey in less than on month all girls gone..only can be better after.

2 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Whose apartment Ze?

This one..i as talking about Rita..only her and her huge boring robe on the house at that time..both siting on living room.