Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Mikey we know u are trying to emulate your own orgasm with that champagne a poppin

She isnt slowing down Mikey lol. My girl .....

Yea

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Mikey we know u are trying to emulate your own orgasm with that champagne a poppin

38 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Ze do you have a subscription? because Rita is almost always naked since about two weeks ago

Hep,im an subscriber of rlc.Gess she proprably could changed a little the last couple weeks as you saying,and others also.But the few times i go see her in cams,she usualy dressed..with robe or langerie..compared to the other two girls she Looks like as nun as someone said.Its my opinion and of course you have your and others have their,i just respect it and hope to be respected.Of course i will always be honest,and say What i feel and see in my view of things.I dont like Rita neither Vika and thats me.Cheers.

37 minutes ago, happyone said:

As I have said before, I just wish that everyone in here would remember that before saying nasty, derrogatory comments about the RLC participants,

unless of course it is violent or cruel behavior on their parts

Are you an paid member of rlc?I spend 45$ a month for the service,that gives me the right to complaine every time i feel it.Also to express my opinions,being good or bad,also here in cc(that i pay also).Always gona give my sinsere opinions,will say the girls i like and the ones i dont like,the beyaves i like and that i dont like.If someone anyone dont give their. Opinions just because others dont like it..world would be very bad..never like ditadure things...democracy always.

• Upvote 2