Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

She has been thinking of me all day long,,but I told her to stay away from Vika,,she will try to rape Rita

Yea im thinking that too Mikey lol. # She needs to workout with Elisa i think haha.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Your girl is in better shape than almost anyone ive ever seen in a workout. She wore me out jus watching her. Almost 2 hours of intense workouts buddy. Not many can do what she does. Most of the time Vika doesnt even try to match her in a workout.. She needed Vika to rub her back and scrub it after that workout lol.# Be easy on her buddy when you get to bed haha.

Guest beaver67
15 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

She has been thinking of me all day long,,but I told her to stay away from Vika,,she will try to rape Rita

don't think you will have to worry about mikey- Vika is a deadfish

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Yea im thinking that too Mikey lol. # She needs to workout with Elisa i think haha.

exactly dreamer- and know Elisa probably be more than willing hahahaha

Guest beaver67
Just now, Thestarider said:

Yes beaver there is no heat between those loins, just a flapper and a clapper :biggrin:

Yes beaver there is no heat between those loins, just a flapper and a clapper :biggrin:

your right thes, and it is not being used- will turn to rust pretty soon hahahaha

Can you imagine the fire between the loins of Rita and Elisa -- omg it would be awesome..... at least 9.5 on the richter scale lol. Those two would rock the world.

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm only speaking for myself.   Anybody that has been around this forum for any length of time knows that I only care about watching the girls, no men needed in any of the apartments as far as I'm concerned.

Totaly valid option Harley,its What you prefer,maybe for exemple rlc could made an option to only pay for the apartments and cams we want,for exemple as you said,you would be fine with the barça apartment,rlc could make gess about 5$ to watch any apartment and all cams of that house.Myself for exemple think would be fine with about 8apartments or even less..so maybe an option to pay 30$ for those all.

• Upvote 1

My baby is having a dream .... wish i was there to hold her and make her feel better. Show her how a real man can please her in every way. She seems to have missed out on alot.# She's thinking im there is what her dream is about haha. Guys im bs'ng of course lol.

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Can you imagine the fire between the loins of Rita and Elisa -- omg it would be awesome..... at least 9.5 on the richter scale lol. Those two would rock the world.

that is for sure- would crash this site

Just now, beaver67 said:

that is for sure- would crash this site

Damn right Beaver -- it would be mind-- boggling, but hot. Never can tell before she leaves what could happen. Heard she may get an extension tho on her visa.

54 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Kenny I took it as a question, and since I have been off most of the day, I will ask you who were the 3 bates ???????

Its been a long day, let me see. Last was Kamila, Elisa did a no hands bate, and another earlier than that(I didn't see that one)

Blue and her fella got together this morning continuing from waking up from last night actually no covers after a while.

Vanessa and Thomas got together twice no covers today(after she was humiliated at the party)

Masha and Sasha went at it in the living room. I think I'm still missing one other event. but that's four sex 3 bates and partridge in a pear tree

• Upvote 1