Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Man, it is dead here today even on CC. I can hear the creaks in the floorboards and the door swings open in the wind. Tumble weed floats by. Welcome to Tombstone, Arizona, 1875! Where are you, Back to the Future car? I need to get back to 2016, USA!

Anyone home?????

No Dirty Harry also known as Man with no name with just a few bounty hunter money can here and killed us all, lets paint this apartment all red.  blood red I mean.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Thesta, how are you doing? Boredom only begins to describe things. The girls seem to be just killing time until it is their time to go. They don't even go clubbing much to enjoy Barcelona like K & K. Irma and Anna were the only ones who wanted to put on shows. I hope they can get a new person. Otherwise, nothing will happen until everyone leaves. I think the reason Ilona has stayed this long is that she recruits new girls. But she isn't getting anyone else. Maybe soon it is time for them to go.

I hope she is trying, I think she has a few weeks left, unless she is there for some other reason. I have been tuning in the other apartments. Seems to be a reason that D& D showed up in Italy as they have talking to Masha in the bedroom a lot.

Yeah, why did D & D go to Italy? Well of course I know they are friends with Masha and Sasha. I guess just vacation. They left guests behind though. I guess it is time for another Nelly & Bogdan epic party!

Do Chloe & Justin have sex ever? I know they did on day one.

And with Ilona, who know what gives?

Man, it is dead here today even on CC. I can hear the creaks in the floorboards and the door swings open in the wind. Tumble weed floats by. Welcome to Tombstone, Arizona, 1875! Where are you, Back to the Future car? I need to get back to 2016, USA!

Anyone home?????

Forget the car. We use a phone booth here at CC.

Stroll on down to the Old Dude's saloon, and toss some quarters into the Juke Box and play your favorite tunes. Sometimes, that's the best hopping thread we've got on slow days and it beats watching an empty apartment.

Yeah, I was listening to some tunes earlier I was so freaking bored. Not even df and mikey fighting! I thought I lost my mind! Last night we were cooking with gas, people fighting like cats and dogs, crazy card games proposed, minds lost! Today, zilcho! I thought I rip van winkled it and this forum was long dead! Thesta is still around thank god.

[move]    NOTICE!    READ THIS!    OFFICIAL EDICT FROM FOAMY, YOUR LORD & MASTER!!!            [/move]

I have decided to create a "Official CamCaps Playing Card" Thread over in Old Dudes so that we can plan and develop our own playing cards. If we do it right, we could print them out on a home printer (or I can arrange for a production run for other members).  DMCA and copyright laws would require making a deal with RLC, and I doubt they'd allow that.

This thread is listed in Old Dudes Forum, and is located at http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=8032.0 Join us there.

We now return this thread to its authorized topic. (Where's the sleeping emoticon?)