Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Alexfert123 said:

I hope the girl who comes, do things like Elisa. Otherwise, this apartment will be very boring again. If that happens, I better spend to look America Cup :biggrin:

And the Stanley cup finals have only maybe 3 games left, pingoins lead 3-1.

12 minutes ago, Alexfert123 said:

I hope the girl who comes, do things like Elisa. Otherwise, this apartment will be very boring again. If that happens, I better spend to look America Cup :biggrin:

And for us in Europe the Football Championship opens tomorrow. Nice timing, Elisa. I would have had a serious dilemma what to watch if you had stayed in the apt!

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Major Tom said:

And for us in Europe the Football Championship opens tomorrow. Nice timing, Elisa. I would have had a serious dilemma what to watch if you had stayed in the apt!

Like I said before, it's an addiction.   RLC Anonymous, sign up today and save your own life!  Bring an RLC want to be subscriber in the 18-20 year old range and receive the course for half price......there will be therapist in the New York, Nebraska, Nevada, California, Seattle, and Houston Areas, so sign up to day and bring a want to be RLC subscriber between 18-20 years old and get the course for half price!!

Course price:  $540

See Harley for more details lol

• Upvote 3

With Elisa out, I'm also out of RLC when my subscription expires and until a new girl with a similar joyful attitude and freespirited personality arrives. I am neither attracted to Rita nor Vika. I think Rita has a nice body, but an annoying, snobbish attitude. Much too posh for my taste.

Vika is obviously a caring person. We saw that in her nannylike behaviour towards Aida and Dayana. But she is not a nice person cause she also wants to control the person, she is nannying. That's why Caveman is the perfect match for her - he needs both care and control. Furthermore Vika has a terrible taste in clothes, a very loud voice and a petty bourgeois mindset. All negative in my book.

I just hope Vika and Rita won't team up against any new girl. We've seen that too often lately.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Most women I know all want to be in control.  It's very rare to see women sit back and not want to be in control.  I'm talking about when it's just women with no men involved.  Just my .02

They get jealous of one another very easely.

• Upvote 1