Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Harley im talking about since she's been back this time. I never knew her before she came back this last time. It's fine that she or anyone drinks evesryday -- i was only talking about since she's been back. She tho has every reason to drink now -- more than just for fun. Elisa was a doll. She drank for fun and the enjoyment of it. I have no clue about Anna, Irma, or any of those people, and how much they partied. As far as Rita is -- she hasn't partied hardly at all since she came back, unless she did it somewhere besides the apartment. She sure hasn't drank much at all since she's been back to Barcelona. If she has -- it's been at other places -- other than the apartment, and thats possible. As far as the city of Barcelona goes -- my sister, and a good friend have lived there and it's not even close to being as wild as it's reputation. In fact the laws there are as strict or stricter than in the USA. # # As far as Rita goes -- i think she has ALWAYS showed plenty. The definition of plenty for Rita is: whatever she wants to show -- no more and no less.

LOL I'm old so you will have to forgive me for how my mind works at times.  I don't know why I put that line in that post.....I was talking about Elisa when I wrote that lol....sorry. I will go back and edit that line.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Harley im talking about since she's been back this time. I never knew her before she came back this last time. It's fine that she or anyone drinks evesryday -- i was only talking about since she's been back. She tho has every reason to drink now -- more than just for fun. Elisa was a doll. She drank for fun and the enjoyment of it. I have no clue about Anna, Irma, or any of those people, and how much they partied. As far as Rita is -- she hasn't partied hardly at all since she came back, unless she did it somewhere besides the apartment. She sure hasn't drank much at all since she's been back to Barcelona. If she has -- it's been at other places -- other than the apartment, and thats possible. As far as the city of Barcelona goes -- my sister, and a good friend have lived there and it's not even close to being as wild as it's reputation. In fact the laws there are as strict or stricter than in the USA. # # As far as Rita goes -- i think she has ALWAYS showed plenty. The definition of plenty for Rita is: whatever she wants to show -- no more and no less.

I'm only going off what I was told by a buddy of mine that went there and money was not a problem.  I don't know the age of your sister or your good friend, but my buddy is one of those influential people I was speaking of.  He said it like the song sings it........if you've got the money honey, I've got the time!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm only going off what I was told by a buddy of mine that went there and money was not a problem.  I don't know the age of your sister or your good friend, but my buddy is one of those influential people I was speaking of.  He said it like the song sings it........if you've got the money honey, I've got the time!

That applies anywhere nowadays -- as far as money goes. My point was until tonight Rita had not drank much in the apartment. She may have drank like a fish outside the apartment, but we dont know. I wasn't arguing about Rita's drinking at all. Once Elisa got to the apartment ..... she had reasons to drink. She missed her boyfriend, and the strain of having to live with other girls who are different. I love Rita -- i have NO complaints about her. She's a true princess. ## Im not upset at you Harley -- i was jus trying to explain what i meant.

• Upvote 1

Well that about sums it ll up there Harley, Although Rita has been in the Barcelona Apartment before she is following the same pattern as many occupants have before her, The first couple weeks kinda shy and with time slowly begin to warm up the the cameras. Really if you think about it the only couple of exceptions to this analogy have been IRMA and Elisa, and Ilona after the first few days. I forgot about Ilona :heart:

I was a member and I watched the altercation between our QUEEN of the Lair and Rita, they had more than one tiff, if the truth be known. Nora always protected her project and the girls, sometime the girls didn't like it much but always knew she had their backs, and you know what guys, that is business and since her stay in Barcelona the first time, Rita too has now became a business woman. I think maybe she learned a little something from our QUEEN in those little tiffs myself.

As far as Barcelona goes it is no different than any other city in the world, you have the good places, the bad places, and the ugly places. You can find anything you want in any city around the world depending on what your little heart desires, and how deep your pockets are. Most of these girls all stay in the good part of Barcelona and party in the same clubs.

I can't help but believe that our QUEEN is still around, and looks after her project, which also means she will protect the girls from any HARM or getting caught up with the wrong crowd.

The QUEEN has to much invested in the her project to see anything bad happen. and only wants the success of her project continue to please so many around the world.::)

• Upvote 5

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well that about sums it ll up there Harley, Although Rita has been in the Barcelona Apartment before she is following the same pattern as many occupants have before her, The first couple weeks kinda shy and with time slowly begin to warm up the the cameras. Really if you think about it the only couple of exceptions to this analogy have been IRMA and Elisa. 

I was a member and I watched the altercation between our QUEEN of the Lair and Rita, they had more than one tiff, if the truth be known. Nora always protected her project and the girls, sometime the girls didn't like it much but always knew she had their backs, and you know what guys, that is business and since her stay in Barcelona the first time, Rita too has now became a business woman. I think maybe she learned a little something from our QUEEN in those little tiffs myself.

As far as Barcelona goes it is no different than any other city in the world, you have the good places, the bad places, and the ugly places. You can find anything you want in any city around the world depending on what your little heart desires, and how deep your pockets are. Most of these girls all stay in the good part of Barcelona and party in the same clubs.

I can't help but believe that our QUEEN is still around, and looks after her project, which also means she will protect the girls from any HARM or getting caught up with the wrong crowd.

The QUEEN has to much invested in the her project to see anything bad happen. and only wants the success of her project continue to please so many around the world.::)

Thanks for that comment Thes. I agree Thes --- she is probably still there somewhere close by to watch her project. I wish i had known here as much as you all did. As far as Rita goes -- she's the cream of the crop -- it just took her a little longer to warm up to the cams and be more comfortable with showing her body.I love her almost as much as my girl Elisa. ## Again when i say my girl -- i mean my very favorite, and i dont think anyone can top her, but im no expert on this Site. I love all these girls.

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well that about sums it ll up there Harley, Although Rita has been in the Barcelona Apartment before she is following the same pattern as many occupants have before her, The first couple weeks kinda shy and with time slowly begin to warm up the the cameras. Really if you think about it the only couple of exceptions to this analogy have been IRMA and Elisa. 

True Thes, good writeup.  I was told that very same thing by him.  He said it's no different than Houston or Dallas (the two cities I can relate to because I've know them all my life) except for the companionship side of it.  He has been all over the world and said that places like UAE, Barcelona, and Dubai, blow places away when it comes to the sex industry part of it.   I'm not saying that these girls are into that side of it, I'm just saying that it is easily available over there if that is the road they so choose.

Excellent words of our Queen Thes.....I agree 100%.

8 hours ago, KissChloe said:

Sure it's fun for you guys to this as in your gif but you should try it too only to be fair about things....Do unto others as you would do unto yourself.   I'd like to see a gif like that one....BUTI do like the size of that weapon he's using....thanks

Are you a female member of CC KissChloe?

If so,,welcomecute-girl-waving-smiley-emoticon.gif

We need more women commentators on CC,,it's too much of a Sausage Fest around here,,I know another beautiful :heart:Princess :heart:that you could team up with to get away from us perverts:biggrin::biggrin:hot-girl-waving-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Are you a female member of CC KissChloe?

If so,,welcomecute-girl-waving-smiley-emoticon.gif

We need more women commentators on CC,,it's too much of a Sausage Fest around here,,I know another beautiful :heart:Princess :heart:that you could team up with to get away from us perverts:biggrin::biggrin:hot-girl-waving-smiley-emoticon.gif

Does anyone hear the sound even if theY're Under maintenance,?  I hear talking and other sounds .