Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I hope she stays 3 months.  And wish she could bring Anna or Ilona with her.

YES GET RID OF VIKA AND BRING IN ANNA OR ILONA,,AND THEN IT WOULD BE PERFECT,,I HAD NO IDEA THAT SHE WOULD BE ABLE TO BE HERE THIS SOON,,THEY OFFERED HER A DEAL THAT SHE COULD NOT REFUSE,,,,FOR ONCE IN A LONG TIME I CAN ACTUALLY SAY ,,,,,RLC THANK YOU,,,NOW GUYS,,IT'S TIME TO GET THOSE CREDIT CARDS OUT,,,THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE CC IS GOING TO GO CRAZY ONCE EVERYONE WAKES UP AND SEES IRMA,,MY FANTASY OF SEEING IRMA MASSAGE RITA'S TITTIES MAY ACTUALLY COME TRUE :biggrin::heart:chocolate-valentine-smiley-emoticon.gifhappy-times-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 7

Just now, euromike69 said:

YES GET RID OF VIKA AND BRING IN ANNA OR ILONA,,AND THEN IT WOULD BE PERFECT,,I HAD NO IDEA THAT SHE WOULD BE ABLE TO BE HERE THIS SOON,,THEY OFFERED HER A DEAL THAT SHE COULD NOT REFUSE,,,,FOR ONCE IN A LONG TIME I CAN ACTUALLY SAY ,,,,,RLC THANK YOU,,,NOW GUYS,,IT'S TIME TO GET THOSE CREDIT CARDS OUT,,,THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE CC IS GOING TO GO CRAZY ONCE EVERYONE WAKES UP AND SEES IRMA,,MY FANTASY OF SEEING IRMA MASSAGE RITA'S TITTIES MAY ACTUALLY COME TRUE

Ilona is curently in spain for a week now maybe when vika leave she'll be the replacement :)

On 6/8/2016 at 7:04 PM, euromike69 said:

If this was July or August I would be excited at the possibility of seeing Irma and Anna again,,but it hasn't been six months just yet.

MIKEY IF YOU ONLY KNEW,,,I'M TALKING TO YOU NOW FROM THE FUTURE,,YOU WON'T HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG BUDDY,,,HOW THE FUCK WILL YOU GET ANY WORK DONE OR GET TO SLEEP NOW LMAOOOO!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:partying-smiley-emoticon.gifdancing-good-morning-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, wathou said:

Ilona is curently in spain for a week now maybe when vika leave she'll be the replacement :)

If she is in Spain,,then she will be in the apt for sure,,,Rita was in Barcelona a few weeks before she came in the apt too....finally everyone might be happy on here again,,,at least I hope so.

• Upvote 2

Arrr..mix feelings..for on hand very happy for Irma comeback..other hand..gona be with Vika and Rita..best moments of Irma it was with Anna and even had great moments with iona,now one of my fav rlc girls will be with two of my less fav girls..only hope its that finaly she have the 3month contract she deserves and the others then go away.Lol..can you imagine those cool massages of Irma..with Rita?no..of course not.Vika could enter some fun but i just dont cair.