Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

14 minutes ago, wathou said:

But what i'm afraid is that Vika and rita remains together and left Rita on her own, but will see i guess :( 

Hep..and even if they join Irma..the way of be its just no the same..of the girls in the house only see Vika entering Irma funny..and i just dont cair.man rlc could just wait one little month...then bring Irma with other girls.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Let's hope it's the same Irma and not another one with the same name...............lol

That would be one hell of a cruel joke,,but RLC has never done that to us before,,so I'm thinking it's gonna be her,,,I never thought that I would see Irma and Rita together at the same time,,Ask me if I'm living in a dreamworld right now,,the answer is HELL YES!!!!!!!

It's funny how after Elisa left yesterday,,a lot of people were spelling doom and gloom for the apt,,if they only knew,,that it was about to get a lot better:heart::heart:

excited-girl-smiley-emoticon.gif happy-butterfly-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 4

Just now, euromike69 said:

That would be one hell of a cruel joke,,but RLC has never done that to us before,,so I'm thinking it's gonna be her,,,I never thought that I would see Irma and Rita together at the same time,,Ask me if I'm living in a dreamworld right now,,the answer is HELL YES!!!!!!!

It's funny how after Elisa left yesterday,,a lot of people were spelling doom and gloom for the apt,,if they only knew,,that it was about to get a lot better:heart::heart:

excited-girl-smiley-emoticon.gif happy-butterfly-smiley-emoticon.gif

If Zombie boy comes back, he'll have a heart attack.

Hehe..an Irma and an Rita in the same apartment What an strange combination,i mean Irma totaly can have sucess and give sucess to the apartment by herself..but nothing like having some girls that enter the fun..lol..all the images we had last time gona be an poor redux version of them with this cast..

Man Elisa shouldnt be gone..she and Irma would be get along great and seems a lot better than any Vika or Rita..Irma hope youre prepared to some old ladies and some fake ones.Welcome home.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I would love to see Irma as replacement for Vika. ... Irma with Elisa would be interesting to see. For sure.  .... I am not so sure about the combination of Irma and the current cast. ... Let see.

• Upvote 4

All I can say is it's good to be wrong, in fact it's great to be so wrong. Never in a million years did I ever think we would be graced with her presence again. Hallelujah but seeing is believing. - I'll wait until I see those beautiful swinging melons before I start ringing the bells.

RLC will definitely need to upgrade their server now because sure as shit it will crash or freeze all the time!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

All I can say is it's good to be wrong, in fact it's great to be so wrong. Never in a million years did I ever think we would be graced with her presence again. Hallelujah but seeing is believing. - I'll wait until I see those beautiful swinging melons before I start ringing the bells.

RLC will definitely need to upgrade their server now because sure as shit it will crash or freeze all the time!

YES THEY WILL LMAOO!! IT WILL BE OVERHEATING EVERYDAY WITH THOSE BIG BOOBIESgiphy.gif

• Upvote 4

Just now, happyman88 said:

It need to be a good cast in general. ... Just Irma could also be boring. ... :confused:  ... Maybe she can help to solve ritas shyness in front of the cameras. ...  :biggrin: ... I would love to see that, for sure. 

• Upvote 2