Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Someday the forum rules will the complied..when an moderator aplies the rules..first forum rules..do not put pictures in this post..there in an proper post for it...and boom..giant winie pictures etc..só not call bad thing to other cc users..hep..say Rita isnt perfect and you will be called all bad things and more..What an bad exemple...

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I hope she stays 3 months.  And wish she could bring Anna or Ilona with her.

Anna...YES....Ilona?...only if she is limited to no more than 2 hours per day on her computer!? lol

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I didn't say to stop posting. You can all post till your hearts content   I said just to end the feuding for all involved over a couple of comments or it can be taken over to Rants and Flames then all involved can work it out over there.

Why dont you warning the dude that its calling bad things to the cc users?never seen you do it..why?Why can he put pictures in an post that first rule its..do not post pictures..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

It's simple really,,he joined June 1st and you see him speaking about the apt,like he has been here a long time,,,it's a rookie mistake when you try to pretend to be a newbie on here,and start to slip up by talking about past events before you joined CC

I'm not pretending to be a newbie on CC. I am a newbie. Here's what I wrote in my first post:

"Hi! This is my first post here. I've been lurking around for a couple of months and have been on and off RLC for about a year. Nora made me subscribe when she was with two other girls whose names I don't remember. Kiko came by now and then. I resubscribed when Ilona, Anna and Irma were in the apt and now i am back again with Elisa – my favourite, allthough her performance quality has decreased considerably lately.

My thoughts about the girls are based on what I can see from my spaceship. I don't understand russian, so I'm just guessing - like the rest of you. English is not my mother tongue, so please bear with any errors."

Let me also quote from the forum rules:

"Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments without explaining yourself. Treat others with respect. People with a history of being obnoxious or trolling will be banned. The only exception to this rule is in General Discussion/Rants & Flame Wars."

@ moderators: I assume you know these rules, so I wonder why you don't respect them?

@ Major Tom: Welcome to the zoo. We have all sorts of strange characters here, some of which are not always well behaved and polite, and we have zillions of newly arriving posts to constantly police. Don't be afraid to report major infractions. Keep posting. ---Foamy

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Major Tom said:

I'm not pretending to be a newbie on CC. I am a newbie. Here's what I wrote in my first post:

"Hi! This is my first post here. I've been lurking around for a couple of months and have been on and off RLC for about a year. Nora made me subscribe when she was with two other girls whose names I don't remember. Kiko came by now and then. I resubscribed when Ilona, Anna and Irma were in the apt and now i am back again with Elisa – my favourite, allthough her performance quality has decreased considerably lately.

My thoughts about the girls are based on what I can see from my spaceship. I don't understand russian, so I'm just guessing - like the rest of you. English is not my mother tongue, so please bear with any errors."

Let me also quote from the forum rules:

"Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments without explaining yourself. Treat others with respect. People with a history of being obnoxious or trolling will be banned. The only exception to this rule is in General Discussion/Rants & Flame Wars."

@ moderators: I assume you know these rules, so I wonder why you don't respect them?

Sadly rules arent for all in cc majortom..if the were..for that rule you said..that dude shouldnt be in cc..seen him desrespeting..obnoxious with lots of people and nothing happened to him..per contrary..cc "staff" even talks very Nice with such dude..

22 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I just hope that the new owner whoever it is,,takes it easy on us who have posted in the past or who may post in the future,,I think that RLC and CC go together well,,and each washes the other's hands,,,we do free advertising for them,,by getting thousands of people excited enough to pull out those Credit Cards and sign up.

After July1st we will all see what is really going to be their new way of operating that website.

Yes - you are right about the free advertising on CC - it would seem that they would leave CC alone because of this.  

I do think the bigger issue is some people here would take the posted pic's - and repost them to other sites.  If CC could figure a way around that the maybe it would go back to the way it was.  Just speculation here but CC always seemed exempted from their wrath to a large extent.

And by the way Elisa left her room looking terrible compared to how I remember other leaving them.  I was kinda of surprised.

Also if Irma gets her old room back we will know who is in charge.  Also I would assume Rita will move to her old room ....  lots of change - love it!

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, albacore said:

Yes - you are right about the free advertising on CC - it would seem that they would leave CC alone because of this.  

I do think the bigger issue is some people here would take the posted pic's - and repost them to other sites.  If CC could figure a way around that the maybe it would go back to the way it was.  Just speculation here but CC always seemed exempted from their wrath to a large extent.

And by the way Elisa left her room looking terrible compared to how I remember other leaving them.  I was kinda of surprised.

Also if Irma gets her old room back we will know who is in charge.  Also I would assume Rita will move to her old room ....  lots of change - love it!

we will have the answers pretty soon