Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well Gentlemen, it sure looks like we are in for another night of frustration, Just as soon as Layla gets into bed for the night, guess who comes to ruin the party. :wtf: So here we go again four more hours of laying bed together looking at videos and crap on their phones, not unlike that is what did all friggen day long anyway. :trashcomputer:

Well Gentlemen, it sure looks like we are in for another night of frustration, Just as soon as Layla gets into bed for the night, guess who comes to ruin the party. :wtf: So here we go again four more hours of laying bed together looking at videos and crap on their phones, not unlike that is what did all friggen day long anyway. :trashcomputer:

But this time Layla called Inola up.  She wanted her upstairs.

I THINK IT'S TIME TO GET RID OF THE ORANGE GIRLS AND BRING BACK IN THE WATERMELON LADIES,ORANGE IS NOT THE NEW BLACK HERE. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

When Layla called Ilona to get upstairs I really thought tonight's the night.  And when Ilona put her leg on top of Layla I said this is it. But it seems They are just playing again no ?

So Guys, have  you noticed how much they whisper to each other so we can't hear them. I could have sworn when Ilona was sitting the other way she was on CC. She then turned around so she could whisper to Layla, and put her leg over hers. They burst out laughing......at our expense. They are laughing at us and our comments.

WE pay their bills and buy all that fruit, they shouldn't be laughing at us. Or maybe they should since we are foolish enough to pay for them to pass the time away.

THESE LADIES ESPECIALLY LAYLA WILL NEVER EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,,,,,,,,,IF I SAY IT ENOUGH TIMES MAYBE WE ALL WILL FINALLY GET IT,,,,,AFTER JUST WATCHING LAYLA REPEATEDLY GRAB ILONA'S HAND AND PUSH IT AWAY AFTER ILONA TRIED TOUCHING HER,I CAN SAFELY SAY THAT THIS LADY LAYLA IS JUST HERE TO MAKE A QUICK SALARY AND MOVE ON,ALL SHE IS EVER GONNA DO IS BASICALLY JUST EXISTS INSIDE THIS APARTMENT UNTIL IT'S HER TIME TO LEAVE.

EVER SINCE HER ARRIVAL SHE HAS ALWAYS PUSHED AWAY EVERY PERSON THAT TRIED TO TOUCH HER,IRMA,ANNA AND NOW ILONA,,,SHE IS NEVER GONNA DO WHATEVER OUR PERVERTED MINDS WANT HER TO DO.

IT'S BEEN WHAT,2 WEEKS NOW AND NOTHING,,,,SO YOU THINK SHE'S GONNA DO SOMETHING TONIGHT,TOMORROW,NEXT WEEK SUNDAY,MONDAY,TUESDAY,WEDNESDAY,THURSDAY,FRIDAY,SATURDAY,,,,,,ARE WE GONNA BE STILL WISHING AND HOPING TILL THEN,OR ARE WE GONNA LEARN OUR LESSONS FROM PASS EXPERIENCES AND NOT HYPE OURSELVES UP EVERYDAY ONLY TO ALWAYS GET LET DOWN WHEN THESE LADIES DON'T DO WHAT WE WANT THEM TO DO. :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :hi: :hi:

So Guys, have  you noticed how much they whisper to each other so we can't hear them. I could have sworn when Ilona was sitting the other way she was on CC. She then turned around so she could whisper to Layla, and put her leg over hers. They burst out laughing......at our expense. They are laughing at us and our comments.

WE pay their bills and buy all that fruit, they shouldn't be laughing at us. Or maybe they should since we are foolish enough to pay for them to pass the time away.

Or they were laughing at the nude pictures of themselves.