Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

CAN SOMEBODY HELP SAY HELL MOTHERFUCKING YEAH TO THE STILL RAINING QUEEN OF RLC,,,,IRMA!!!

SHE HAS NOT CHANGED ONE BIT,,,EVEN THOUGH SHE IS BY HERSELF AND NEVER REALLY HAD ANYONE TO PLAY WITH,,SHE STILL PUT ON A SHOW FOR ALL OF US HER MANY MANY FANS,,,FOR ONCE I DON'T THINK ANYONE CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN,,,,IRMA WE LOVE YOU,,,AND THANK YOU FOR BREAKING THE STALEMATE OF THIS APT,,,AND FOR BREAKING THE INTERNET,,,RLC'S CREDIT CARD MACHINES,,AND MIKEY'S BONER LAST NIGHT,,AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SEE NEW USES FOR A DILDO,,WITH ONE IN YOUR BUTT AND THE OTHER END IN THE HONEY POT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GUYS OUR BELOVED IRMA IS BACK!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

When a girl comes back a second time by popular demand, does she get more money than her first time  ??

YES THEY DO ROBERT:biggrin::biggrin:

AND RLC HAD TO DIG DEEP IN THE BANK FOR THIS ONE,,,AND SHE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY:heart::heart:

• Upvote 5

IRMA,,LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING,,,,,," HOW ON EARTH AM I ALONG WITH MY FELLOW CC MEMBERS GOING TO EVER GET ANY SLEEP WITH YOU HERE"

A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE SLEEPING ON THE JOB,,,,DOZE OFF WHILE DRIVING DOWN THE HIGHWAY,,,GET FORGETFUL AND LOSE STUFF DUE TO THE LACK OF SLEEP"

AND WE ALL BLAME YOU MY DEAR LMAOO!!:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:::)::)

zWYEyP.gif

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe só much boom that Irma already gived..and she only arrived a couple days..hehe..What an fantastic woman.

Yes. And it is not only about the openness regarding sex. ... She is also not afraid to show her emotions (like dring the phone calls). ... In combination with her extreme sympathetic character she is a perfect cast for the project. :)

• Upvote 4