Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

looks like Irma is going to bed,,,I guess it's gonna be a night of Blueballs for us,,time to get and Ice pack for this Boner,,or better yet,,,go sneak a fuck on my Baby in her bed:biggrin::biggrin::heart:

Dont know -- i still have the feeling their might be Mike.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I wish we had better night vision cameras in Irma's room, the kind in K&K's apartment which are much more clearer.

Now that you mention spoon Indeed the night cam quality its not very good..the ones in k&k are lot better,much cleaner image.well Vika and Rita night cam seem a lot better,gess when next girl leavs(problably Vika) Irma will change to one of their bedrooms,at least it the usual thing.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Glad I use a 32 inch 1080p flat screen for my PC. Haveing 2 windows open could get tricky...

Great combo,i use an 24inches led TV..so not a lot space to have dual screens at same time,another day tried in my 40inch livingroom and it as like an big improvment.

Just now, ze81 said:

Great combo,i use an 24inches led TV..so not a lot space to have dual screens at same time,another day tried in my 40inch livingroom and it as like an big improvment.

Mine is 42in. monitor -- great quality except night vision things.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

looks like Irma is going to bed,,,I guess it's gonna be a night of Blueballs for us,,time to get an Ice pack for this Boner,,or better yet,,,go sneak a fuck on my Baby in her bed:biggrin::biggrin::heart:

Yer gonna have a buncha guys following you

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Irma needs to be back in the big room. She use to do her meditation on the bed.

Hehe just What i said when i knew she would come..she deserves one of the big bedrooms..and think problably the main big bedroom its the better to watch her.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe just What i said when i knew she would come..she deserves one of the big bedrooms..and think problably the main big bedroom its the better to watch her.

But small bedrooms you are closer to the girls -- gotta think of that too.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Mine is 42in. monitor -- great quality except night vision things.

Agree Dreamer,watch rlc on an 20,24inch screens its fine..but on an real big screen its fantastic.But to be fair i got the best quality of image in an asus 21inch monitor..it looked very very clean,more than my corrent tv.