Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

still half asleep some 1 tried to open my door this morning and I had jumped up and grabbed the buck knife.

Hope you dont stab yourself lol. Who was it?

2 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

no I had some 1 already do that one last year and now I came prepaired and I even sleep with 1 under my head. so I am fully ready.

I would too man -- smart of you.

18 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Irma has a way of getting the other girls to open up. It's just her friendly nature. And seeing her shake her tail this morning makes Monday not seem so bad. 

Twerking tho is so not the "in thing". Never see it now days till i saw Irma do it. Been a few years since ive seen it.

• Upvote 1

Irma 'twerks' in the context of a belly dancer move. She seems to have a lot of Turkish influence in her choice of music and the rhythm she likes. (her general choice of music is actually quite good and is far more interesting than the Russian misic favoured by the other girls). 

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

If it continues like that , no chance that we'll see Irma doing massage!!    If Vika and Rita stay all day long in their rooms, we won't see a lot of interaction or group twerking !!   Too bad , but I'm glad that Irma is back !!    

Only option to Irma seems to wait to other to arrive...that will that about more two,three weeks...if Irma only stays one month..we will have to thank the other two the "fantastic" companies they were to Irma...the apartment before Irma arriving here like an cemitery..every girl in their bedroom on bedroom on computer or phone..and only joining to make some very low chemistry thing exercises...then up the room they gone and doors closed..and thinks even with Irma arrived stay the same.I have zero doubts that if her had some Nice girl to join her this apartment would be an sucess again..

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
19 minutes ago, van the man said:

Irma 'twerks' in the context of a belly dancer move. She seems to have a lot of Turkish influence in her choice of music and the rhythm she likes. (her general choice of music is actually quite good and is far more interesting than the Russian misic favoured by the other girls). 

Irma speaks Turkish fluently, and has lived there from time to time. Last time she was here, she was on the phone almost daily talking in Turkish, to a man who supposedly she was in business with- hence the Turkish influence