Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Oh ok gotcha.....

Irma played that one particular song on repeat when she was getting hot and heavy with Anna, I think it really got Anna in the mood which is why she kept repeating it. I don't know what the song is called but I would listen to it over and over again if it meant a repeat of that night!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Irma played that one particular song on repeat when she was getting hot and heavy with Anna, I think it really got Anna in the mood which is why she kept repeating it. I don't know what the song is called but I would listen to it over and over again if it meant a repeat of that night!

Too bad Rita isnt hearing it lol. She was there and all of a sudden she wasnt there -- dont know where she went. Rita needs to hear it Benfold. Didnt see Rita leave this time.

3 hours ago, van the man said:

Irma 'twerks' in the context of a belly dancer move. She seems to have a lot of Turkish influence in her choice of music and the rhythm she likes. (her general choice of music is actually quite good and is far more interesting than the Russian misic favoured by the other girls). 

I think your right on with the belly dancing. It does look like it. And that's a pleasant image. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

maby a date she was talking to vika and sounded so excited

Thanks Eagle, i just must have dozed off a minute lol. Irma is causing me sleepless nights now haha.

1 minute ago, eaglewolf01 said:

well go get some rest dreamer me I am getting ready to leave to go eat and get to work

Gonna try to after i eat dinner here. Got to rest my shoulder -- i strained it lifting weights.