Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

35 minutes ago, Xide said:

Rita did a bubble bath 1 time with Vika  V grabbed a handful of rita's boobage  rita expressed herself by blocking her from trying again, and that was that.

Rita's not a girl on girl, girl.

I sure wish my baby was though,,,my wet dream of seeing her get it on with Kristy,Adele and Irma,,would be Awesome ::)::):heart::heart:

tumblr_o0tlv4jcnq1ruz27bo4_500.gif

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

41 minutes ago, Xide said:

So is Rita about to prove me wrong?

Hmmm if Rita got real drunk it's possible she might go girl-girl, but sober no -- i dont think, but i could be wrong. I think she might fantasize tho lol.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, albacore said:

I have been thinking about this I think there is a reason these girls go to their rooms and do not socialize together as much as other tenets have.  It seems that maybe RLC wants them in their room so that people can look at the girl they prefer.  Now I know this sound weird but why else would they spend hours alone in a little room when they do not have to?  What normal girls would go to a city like Barcelona and sit in their room all day?  Unless they had to or were required to.  

Dayna and Ilona did this as well.  Most of the others didn't.  Some here used to complain the previous girls were out too much.  And sometimes it did seem that way.  But you know they were out at the beach or clubs or working and having a good time.  

Maybe this is the new rules for them.  It is the only thing that makes sense.

Its an opinion to Thake into acount..but i just dont see being it..for exemple Rita seems just being herself and doing her stuff..with is studing and almost anything more..and problably the best place its to do it in her bedroom..but for me that makes her an very boredom girl..Vika..its an strange girl..also stays a lot on bedroom but again nothing seems to force her to it..just remember all that days and days when Fidel was with her..she was a lot more Out side bedroom..mainly livingroom..think its just an thing of chemistry..better..Lack of it..and of course very few dedication to rlc and rlc clients..But its not all fault of the girls..its was rlc who brought Vika..Rita..so they have some guilt..this girls have almost no friends ties between them..and two of them are just waiting for the time pass and contract ends..for long long weeks nothing funny and cool to see and entertaining to see for hours happened in this apartment..only Elisa gived some moments and then now irma..thank god for Irma..but even her..all alone in this big apartment.....

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Nahh Albacore::),,,I would say my voice is hoarse from speaking the same thing over and over again,,but I a typing so I'll just say that my fingers are hurting from typing the same thing over and over again,,,,it's like either people are not reading what I write,,or you all seem to just ignore the obvious.

I can't speak for Goofy(Vika),,,,but I've said it countess times,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Rita is in Barcelona to study both Spanish and brush up on her English skills,,,she had her own place with friends and then on her own,,,but being as smart as she is,,,why pay when you can stay for free in this apt while using the money you save to buy things you need,pay for your classes,,and simply earn a living,,a lot of people might bitch and scream about her not being here enough or being in her room a lot,,,but she is doing in this apt as she would in the other place that she stayed Before RLC brought her here,,she studies as much as possible,,goes out for small modeling gigs or to go socialize with friends or to go shopping,sightseeing etc.

Even though most CC members don't care about seeing what the most vocal members of CC care about,,a majority of folks here already knows what you get with Rita,,,they know why she is here,,and they know why she is in her room a lot,,Even when Irma wasn't here,,Rita did the same thing,,she was always gone to school or work,,and when she comes home she studies as much as possible,,,Learning another language is one of the most difficult and time consuming things that a person can do,,,I know the kind of person she is,,,and if she was here just for fun,,she would have been socializing more and doing more stuff with the other females,,and she would not be in her room all the time.

I absolutely love Irma to death,,,and I wish that Rita and her would interact more,,but I gotta use common sense and know that it would most likely never happen,,because they have completely different priorities and goals.

Hopefully after Vika leaves we get someone who can play with Irma,,so we can really see what she can do,,,I just wished that Vika would cur her stay short and get to bouncing her ass out of there.

Once again folks,,,,Rita is in her room most of the time because she is studying,,and she needs a little quiet and space,,,she is not in there to be an asshole to anyone,,she has no reason to hate anyone,,especially if they never did anything to her,,she is simply just focused on her studies,,and anyone f us would jump at the chance to get free room and board while we where studying to,,that's a smart move.

Looks like Irma is about to leave for her night job again.

I agree about Rita and she was more of a homebody last tour as well.  But when you see how much the girls in the last couple of months have stayed in their room - well it is just not normal.  Not for young girls in a city like Barcelona.  It wasn't like this at the beginning so it makes me think something has changed their behavior.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, toolmaker123 said:

Rita's NOT a girl on anything, girl......... school, studying, and eating. B O R I N G

UMmmm, time to GTFO?

Just my opinion..find her as boring as Aida..problably even more..hope rlc sees all complains and she dont comeback an third time..beyound boringgg.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, albacore said:

I agree about Rita and she was more of a homebody last tour as well.  But when you see how much the girls in the last couple of months have stayed in their room - well it is just not normal.  Not for young girls in a city like Barcelona.  It wasn't like this at the beginning so it makes me think something has changed their behavior.

The answer for that is Nanny Vika no one is comfortable around her , Vika does not have the personalty get along with any one , Even she tries to be something it's strange about her ,any one remembers in the bathtub she tried to play with Rita's boob , and how Rita react 

• Upvote 2

I wouldnt mind Adele and Elisa coming back, but i dont know about at the same time -- would be too much hotness lol. I think there might be a power struggle there. I love both.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just my opinion..find her as boring as Aida..problably even more..hope rlc sees all complains and she dont comeback an third time..beyound boringgg.

I think Rita is just too mature for this type thing. She's very settled down, knows her goals, what she likes, not as confused as the others. Definately as sexy, beautiful, fun tho. If i was looking to settle down with a girl -- id choose Rita. For an exciting girl -- id choose Elisa. Irma is very close tho lol.

5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I wouldnt mind Adele and Elisa coming back, but i dont know about at the same time -- would be too much hotness lol. I think there might be a power struggle there. I love both.

Adele?  How would you know about Adele - She was a bitch. She was never around and ignored even her friend Vika.  If you came here New 3 weeks ago - then you don't know Adele or Ilona for that matter.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Irma its still mia..bet the people who she is are having fun..never a dull moment with her.

She will be home later and there may be more fun then.

4 minutes ago, albacore said:

Adele?  How would you know about Adele - She was a bitch. She was never around and ignored even her friend Vika.  If you came here New 3 weeks ago - then you don't know Adele or Ilona for that matter.

I came to CC jus a little over a week, but ive been on RLC for longer period. Adele was pure hotness -- plus more hotness. I know Ilona very well, and she was a ball of energy and sex.

• Upvote 1