Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Well, it doesn't look like I missed anything by what I read and I suspected that I wouldn't.  I have loved Irma from the first time I laid eyes on her on her first visit and when I seen that she was back, I wanted to pull out the plastic and re-up my subscription but chose not to because of the two girls she is sharing the apartment with right now.  Irma is much more fun when there are other girls that don't mind cutting up with her but the current cast is NO where even close to interacting with Irma and unless something changes pretty quick, I believe she is going to regret coming back to the Barcelona apartment.  She is use to pushing the envelope so to speak and I feel she will get bored and spend 75% of her time outside the apartment which means everybody loses except Irma.  I read where her and Vika went out today.....tell me she isn't bored if her and Vika went out together!   I suspect that Vika might be getting her into something outside the apartment but have no idea what that might be.   I wish kitek would give up on the K&K apartment which probably won't be around much longer anyway, and focus his attention on the conversations of this apartment.  Just some thoughts before I crash for the night!!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

24 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Nothing really happening anywhere Harley.....

I figured as much Dreamer.  I only would watch 2 apartments anyway if I subscribed but after reading what's going on with K&K, I probably wouldn't watch them at all.....sounds like they are never there anyway!

• Upvote 1

Just now, kenny1940 said:

Wait at least until after July 1 according to Bonnie changes are coming.

Hope good changes, bcause if they aren't im gone.I fucking hate rumors tho.

I just went back in time checked the IRMA ANNA and ILONA threads to explore  

Irma came to RLC on Dec 16th and left on Jan 13th  real first all girls downstairs twerking and getting to become friend is when they all three went shopping for the Christmas Lingerie and st up the Christmas Tree.

Anna came to RLC on the Dec. 19th and left on Jan. 18th

The first real all girls downstairs twerking and getting to become friends is when they all three went shopping for the Christmas Lingerie and st up the Christmas Tree.

Ilona and Irma took the first bath together on  Dec. 18th the same day that ANNA arrived.

Shot9224.png

Shot9236.pngShot9239.png

The 20th of Dec. Damn if that doesn't look familiar. Kinda like tonight

3gk.jpg

Getting to know each other in the Kitchen Dec 20th, Kimda like the girls there now spend some time talking in the living room and kitchen.

Later that day they had the tree to set up.

wm5.jpg

So you can see from this little trip down memory lane thatm this was 6 days into IRMA'S first stay with a very crazy Ilona in charge. and 3 days into ANNA's stay.

Plus it was winter and Christmas time, a big difference than Barcelona in the summertime.

I think everyone should just give the girls some time to get to know each other.

If you expect boobies grabbing and learning how to deep throat a banana, and every night girls bathing together, that is not the normal in this apartment.

Ilona made sure of these things, not IRMA or ANNA 

It was New Years Eve if you remember the massage that will never be forgotten  and that and that 15 days into IRMA:S stay and 12 days into ANN'S stay.

Different times, Different Girl's and far Different circumstances exist now in the Barcelona Apartment.

I suggest everyone just sit back and watch for a week or two and we will see what happens. ENJOY THE SHOW, I sure am.

• Upvote 5