Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Irma just remains pleasantly polite and lets Vika show her true colours, however Vika is finding out that nothing is phasing Irma and is eventually slowly warming...

5 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Irma just remains pleasantly polite and lets Vika show her true colours, however Vika is finding out that nothing is phasing Irma and is eventually slowly warming...

No Vika will never warm to Irma's friendship. The only thing Vika is concerned about is her bearded "thing."Anyway it's probably good for Rita and Irma that she is only into FiDEL.

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

(quote)  Different times, Different Girl's and far Different circumstances exist now in the Barcelona Apartment.

Ze if that is what you expect from Reallifecam you very much mistaken by your impression of what is the concept of NORA'S project 

What your describing is what happens on Voyeur View. and use to on a regular basis.

That never has been a apart of RLC concept, except for the short time that ILONA was in Barcelona apartment. Adele and Danaya pretended to be like little high school girls and no one really liked.that crap. I guess if you really like that type of behavior, then Voyeur View is a much better fit for you, and should satisfy your viewing pleasure.

So let me clear this up for you. it was ILONA that started the all the shit you seem to want to see.

It was not IRMA and ANNA because when ILONA was gone on vacation they did not act like that.

Also just so you know ILONA is the one who taught Danaya to act like that, not ANNA or Adele, or Layla.

I dont know What girl start What..What i know its i had fun watching iona..had fun watching anna..had fun watching Irma..all this girls knew they were in rlc..that rlc in that moment were the job and that had to do things to entertain viewers ..that i seen in all this girls..in the most recent girls..specialy Rita What i see its an girl that mostly its taking advantage of an place to stay and make money in the procecy..without doing almost nothing to entertain the rlc viewers..she just go Out to class etc and stays in bed on computer..i dont expect 100% real life because that would be very boring..at least as seen this apartment as cleary the real life boring Rita its..i prefer the more fantasy things of irma..and to real life there is another apartments..an apartments like this always full of girls i prefer to be a place with more fantasy and more funny things with some real things also..that only real and real..but you thing just the oposite and What you want me to say..that is incorret?no..its just as wright as What i like,just diferent liking etc.