Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

Irma is absolutely not a classy girl.

but she is 100%  Better than Vika and Rita we don't need Classy girls you know it too LMAO we love Adele right Kzsjs 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

19 minutes ago, Nick said:

c'mon you know it and I know it Exactly what RLC is otherwise why any one in there strait mine to pay and watch ,

I. Adult Entertainment

The Sites offer online entertainment services that may be deemed adult in nature and which may contain graphic depictions and descriptions of explicit sexual activity. You acknowledge that you are aware of the nature of the content provided by these Sites, that you are not offended by such content and that you access the Sites freely, voluntarily and willingly.

Indeed Nick Indeed.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

but she is 100%  Better than Vika and Rita we don't need Classy girls you know it too LMAO we love Adele right Kzsjs 

It depends on what you are looking for on RLC. I personnaly prefer Rita or Vika (and adele of course) over Irma

• Upvote 3

Just now, kzsjzkdjs said:

It depends on what you are looking for on RLC. I personnaly prefer Rita or Vika over Irma

you take Rita and Vica I take Irma , Kzsj I know why you said Rita and Vika if the were ukraines you would hate them to LMAO you good person I just picking on you 

1 minute ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

It depends on what you are looking for on RLC. I personnaly prefer Rita or Vika over Irma

100% correct also.Its Really an thing of personal tastes,of What girls you like more,if you prefer more real life or more fantasy things..in the end both tings are correct..but you will not like Irma neither i Rita..very diferent girls in all so its normal that some will like one and some will like another..and some even will like both girls.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

you take Rita and Vica I take Irma , Kzsj I know why you said Rita and Vika if the were ukraines you would hate them to LMAO you good person I just picking on you 

I said i liked adele over Irma too (of course). And vika is Ukrainian I think.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

Each girl deserve respect iogres even if you don't like her.

Kzs let seat crouket and speak strate I respect you more than Any person on RLC, why I respect you because you don't have Cam in your home that I watch you , if you had and I see I don't like you I would say it as is 

2 minutes ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

Each girl deserve respect iogres even if you don't like her.

But complaining about their beyavour in rlc isnt being desrespecful..and saying What we think about them based on their stay on rlc also not desrespecful.we are clients of rlc and they work for rlc,so we can coment,good,bad all things about all.could be for nothing more..but at least for not have to see again an girl in rlc that we just dont like to fallow.

• Upvote 1