Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You do know Mikey why, we like Irma so much don't you ??? She is almost the spitting image personality of Kristy.

Funny, Sexy, Cute, Quirky, Loving, Caring, Kind, and Incredibly Beautiful. :heart::heart::heart: Rita will recognize that in Irma and they will become friends, this I am sure of.

It may take some time, but it will happen ::)::)::)

not to mention they are both into yoga and meditation, as well incense and aroma therapy, creams and oils on the naked body.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

not to mention they are both into yoga and meditation, as well incense and aroma therapy, creams and oils on the naked body.

Now Rita needs to get herself a sex toy haha. I forget she's got you Mike.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You do know Mikey why, we like Irma so much don't you ??? She is almost the spitting image personality of Kristy.

Funny, Sexy, Cute, Quirky, Loving, Caring, Kind, and Incredibly Beautiful. :heart::heart::heart: Rita will recognize that in Irma and they will become friends, this I am sure of.

It may take some time, but it will happen ::)::)::)

I Know Rita,,and I know that if she wasn't so busy with classes and studying so much,,she would have been a lot more loosened up,,and in a party mode,,but learning another language takes tremendous dedication and hard work,,,it's not easy doing all that and being a party girl at the same time,,,,but yes,,,hopefully my Wife gets along with my girlfriend,,,I love them both.:heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, canito said:

she has one its called the mickey vibe she was telling vika it does wonders to her pussy.:biggrin::biggrin:

well Canito I have to tell you, right now I am zoomed in on Rita's promise land while mikey two timer is over there next door with nose stuffed in Irma's ass LMAO

• Upvote 2