Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I just hope that Rita and Vika don't try and quiet down Irma too much, so she starts having a bad time and loses her sense of fun in the apt

Me too Benfold -- They need to be themselves, and let Irma be herself -- I like Irma's attitude and personality.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

40 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

OHH SHIT,,MIKEY IS IN TROUBLE NOW,,I JUST SNEAKED INTO IRMA'S ROOM TO STARE AT HER TITTIES,,AND RITA JUST BARGED INTO HER ROOM AND CAUGHT ME RED HANDED WITH MY FINGER IN IRMA'S HONEY POT::):heart::biggrin::biggrin:

Serves you right slut:biggrin: Now get your ass out of my baby's bathroom, it's blocking cam 6!::)

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nick said:

don't they have library in barcelona or she can go living room or balcony , or laundry room she hides hours and hours in laundry room whenever she wants why not study there 

Why not stop complaining and telling girls what to do!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

Yea Thes, that's a sad loss, and i can only imagine doing what you've had to do as a single father. I lost my mom from lung cancer, but what youve done is amazing and admirable. You're a good man and father i can tell. Im a voyeur, and proud of it too. I think every person is to an extent whether they admit it or not.

I'm sorry for all your losses. But there is no need to apologize for being a voyeur.  Most healthy men are or have been voyeurs at some time in their lives. Those that say they aren't voyeurs are either liers or clergy............LOL !

• Upvote 2

remember rita studies alot and she usually studies in the house in her room or on the kitchen table.everyone has to respect the other person boundaries i guarantee rita didnt say it in a disrespectful manner or a rude manner rita is not that type of person.but irma didnt have to shut it off all she had to do was lower the volume.if she turned it off it was her decision and she only did it to respect rita wishes.i dont think they will have any problems as long as they respect eachother.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, canito said:

remember rita studies alot and she usually studies in the house in her room or on the kitchen table.everyone has to respect the other person boundaries i guarantee rita didnt say it in a disrespectful manner or a rude manner rita is not that type of person.but irma didnt have to shut it off all she had to do was lower the volume.if she turned it off it was her decisionand she only did it to respect rita wishes.i dont think they will have any problems as long as they respect eachother.

I agree Canito. I guess when you are use to having your music a certain volume -- you forget how loud you have it. -- I dont think Irma or Rita were disrespectful to each other. I jus dont think Irma realized it was a little high. No big problem i dont think. It will be forgotten soon. They both like each other alot i believe.

23 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I'm sorry for all your losses. But there is no need to apologize for being a voyeur.  Most healthy men are or have been voyeurs at some time in their lives. Those that say they aren't voyeurs are either liers or clergy............LOL !

Slider I think I am a voyeur but what is a voyeur, I thought you watch from other end what kind of sex life the others have , if it's only to watch sitting there doing nothing what is good in that I better stop being Voyeurism then I am not saying 24/7 sex or masterbating or nudity 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, canito said:

i hope so lets see how it goes i know rita and irma will get along we just have to give them time.

I love both girls alot -- they are just a little different.

• Upvote 1