Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, canito said:

how can you fall asleep looking at these hotties like rita,kami,kristy and now irma

Good ? Canito lol -- guess im weird at times hmm? Hasn't happened since Elisa,Rita, and Irma -- wonder why haha.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, canito said:

i usually wait for kristy or kami to go to sleep but now i stay up til irma goes to sleep then i go to sleep.

I try to go to sleep about when they do so when they wake up i'll be awake -- trying at least.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

She said, in one of the translations, that she would come back in September .. But she can not come back until after 6 months, so it is first in October in that case. (Unless Ukraine enters the Schengen before that).

Irma's also from ukraine and is back within 6 months ? 13:01:16 she left the apartment and is gone for a 5 month
  • Upvote 1

IRMA,KRISTY AND MY WIFE HAVE ALL GONE TO SLEEP,,,SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS,,RLC HAS OFFICIALLY COME TO A CLOSE FOR THE DAY,,,,LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL,,AND THE LAST PERSON TO LEAVE IS A ROTTEN EGG,,,AND HE/SHE HAS TO CLEAN UP AND TURN OFF THE LIGHTS,,,GOODNIGHT FOLKS:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_o3p0tstVId1uorq1go1_500.gif

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

There must something to what Bonnie was saying about the girls and fees and room views. Vika just lays in bed naked, just like the other girl did. Danaya I think?

well Danaya atlist she was lot better then vika , Danaya more fun to watch she masterbait under the covers yes but she was full of life when she was with the girls ontil Vika cam in