Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Vika should be gone by the 29th of June.    If word is right about Rita only being there 2 Months then she should be leaving the same date. 

However how much money is left on her contract,,I will gladly pay it,,and also buy Vika a first class ticket back to her bf,,so she can suck on his cucumber:biggrin::biggrin:

I felt so sad yesterday watching poor Irma in her room with nobody to play with,,,Anna we need you please:heart:

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

However how much money is left on her contract,,I will gladly pay it,,and also buy Vika a first class ticket back to her bf,,so she can suck on his cucumber:biggrin::biggrin:

I felt so sad yesterday watching poor Irma in her room with nobody to play with,,,Anna we need you please:heart:

Mikey- Vika's bf does not have a cucumber- more like a beanie weenie, probably more like a big clit, and doubt if there is enough to wrap her lips around- maybe he is 1/2 eunuch HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA- sorry had to say that:shy:

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Last time Anna was there she came in Dec 19/15.   and left Jan 18/16.   She was there only a Month just as Irma was the first time.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Last time Anna was there she came in Dec 19/15.   and left Jan 18/16.   She was there only a Month just as Irma was the first time.

Damn that means that the 6 month visa wait won't make us see her until,,late july early august:lightbulb:

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Damn that means that the 6 month visa wait won't make us see her until,,late july early august:lightbulb:

I don't know the waits on Visa's  whether it's 90 Days or 180 Days before they can apply to return to a Schengen Area.

Guest beaver67
13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

she needs to come back, and bring some sanity to this apt, as Irma has tried, but has not worked

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know the waits on Visa's  whether it's 90 Days or 180 Days before they can apply to return to a Schengen Area.

Depends on what type of Visa she has too,,Student,,tourists and Work Visas probably have different limits and different waiting periods,,,Irma must have went back home way before hers got expired,,so she still may have some time left on her traveling visa.

It's just a pity that the one girl who we want to leave Asap seems to have a 10 year visa limit lol.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know the waits on Visa's  whether it's 90 Days or 180 Days before they can apply to return to a Schengen Region.

6 months..

But she was there only a month. If she has not been in Schengen out of it, she still has 60 days left on the quota. But everything depends on what she has search for the stay.

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Damn that's 2 more weeks.sad-blinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

2 more weeks of Irma being alone,,that's why I said that Irma is the perfect girl,,but bad timing, RLC jumped the gun by bringing her back so soon,,I would not mind waiting to see Irma if that meant seeing her in 6 weeks from now,,when Anna could come back:cool:

• Upvote 2