Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I worry that if i make comments that someone doesn't like -- it will turn them against me, and i can't stand to think someone doesn't like me. I know what kind of site this is, but to me it still matters what people think. I honestly believe the girls read every word we type -- i really do. I never want to say anything that might hurt them. I really love them all in their own way. It's easy to see why Irma is always voted #1 .... that's simple to see, but Rita and Vika are great too. I like Rita alot more, but Vika is different because she has a boyfriend. She doesn'/t relate to Irma or Rita. No chemistry, atraction there. She's still ok just a different personality. Whatever happens in this apartment -- i just hope they find a good match for Irma. Her and Elisa are alot alike, and everyone knows how i feel about Elisa.... she will always be my favorite. Ok i said what is really on my mind lol. I love this site, but i dont want anyone to think i hate or really dislike these girls --- i dont. That's my personality.

It is never a good idea to censor yourself to not antagonize people which would despise you for your opinion. ... If you like or dislike some of the residents, it is not offensive to say so.

It surprises me a little that people start to check with Euromike, if they are still within the limits he sets. That is not a good sign at all for the freedom of this forum. If all people would do so, it would be a victory for his strategy to bully people with different opinions away. 

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, MrBox said:

It is never a good idea to censor yourself to not antagonize people which would despise you for your opinion. ... If you like or dislike some of the residents, it is not offensive to say so.

It surprises me a little that people start to check with Euromike, if they are still within the limits he sets. That is not a good sign at all for the freedom of this forum. If all people would do so, it would be a victory for his strategy to bully people with different opinions away. 

Im trying to get to that point Mr. Box i really am. My problem is i worry too much about about what people think of me. That's stupid i know, but im getting better i think. I shouldn't really worry if someone disagrees with me or if i piss them off but alot of the time i do. As i said im getting better at not worrying so much.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im trying to get to that point Mr. Box i really am. My problem is i worry too much about about what people think of me. That's stupid i know, but im getting better i think. I shouldn't really worry if someone disagrees with me or if i piss them off but alot of the time i do. As i said im getting better at not worrying so much.

dreamer- just be yourself, not everyone will agree with your comments- hey that's life, and we all deal with it-ok ????

15 minutes ago, MrBox said:

MrBox 100% understanded What i was saing to you Dreamer..just dont get why would to keep your negatives or positives opinions mainly to someone or someones dont get mad with you or everything else..i mean its not just you..see this care in opinions for more people,that cleary want to say more things,share more opinions but dont do it..no one in cam caps should Wave the "power" to decide or nothing your opinions..Well only moderators could do something about some things it..but we seen how mods act...

19 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I will get there.

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

That is a very goog approch. ... :)

I will get there. Just takes me awhile.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Irma just got a phone call that made her very happy,,maybe it's a friend in town,,,hopefully she brings by a visitor to hang out with,,and swap Tittie stories with.:heart::heart:

tumblr_o1x9sohgpm1uji66uo1_500.gif

hey mikey- she was talking to her mom, as she said momma, and burst out laughing, and I also heard her say New York once- just FYI

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I will get there.

we all know you will

Someone thought the other day that i always blamed Rita for things, and ive never blamed her for anything. I made a statement that i thought she had said something to another girl that upset her. I didnt blame Rita -- it may have been a phone call that upset her -- who knows.-- That worried me because Rita is a doll, she's great,but she's got other things going on besides RLC -- so she doesnt socialize as much as we would like with the other girls. But i never put Rita down -- i never would. I just love Irma, and Elisa more than any ive seen so far ..... that may change with a new girl.

13 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I will get there.

I just like to convince you and some others here that the freedom to be able to say your opinion is important. We sould not give it away. ... But, You do not need to force yourself to do so, if this is an issue for you. ... Just be yourself. :)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

hey mikey- she was talking to her mom, as she said momma, and burst out laughing, and I also heard her say New York once- just FYI

Thank you shaved beaver,,,I wasn't actually listening to her speak though,,,I just saw her on the phone laughing and smiling,,it's good to see her at least have family and friends that she can talk to so she won't feel so lonely and bored out of her mind here at the apt.:biggrin::biggrin: