Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

I recall an older couple in the Nina & Kira apt for awhile. they were cool except the guy would sit on the couch and wank regularly. If you are into dude bate

Fallow them on cams till bed time..liked a lot to watch them..think the age and life expirience gived this couple an security etc thats is Nice to see on rlc..also they seem to have zero problems with cams,very very refereshing thing,will miss the couple when they leave(problably only stay for weekend).i mean i love to see most of the young couples of rlc..but this is nice.Rlc Really should have an apartment with an couple like this..What more can i say..both have age more than enought to be my parents..but i like their vibe a lot.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, STAINER said:

HarleyFatboy you sure do know everything that goes on with these girls, I can't believe you when say you don't watch them. you know more than the people who do watch them. you just come on here to piss someone off, I think it is your job,

LOL.....I know how the game goes Stainer.....been around RLC for a long, long time.   You have to know how to read between the lines with allot of the posters on this forum.   Most of them post things trying to make themselves feel better about wasting so much time and money waiting for absolutely nothing to happen.......I should know, I used to be one of them!

Just now, STAINER said:

You still are one of them LOL

Not anymore my friend.....not anymore.   I would like to subscribe again but I know it's not healthy for me.  I have new grandkids and I'm being pulled in too many different directions at the moment to subscribe again.   I'm not saying I won't subscribe tomorrow if some tenants really cause allot of real chat on this forum but for now,  I'm good staying on the sidelines!

Only thing i say its..didnt know that cc forum were an place to only write Nice..romantic..good..wonderful..things about rlc girls..been in some foruns before and this one was the first with dat amazing "rules".Been an cc member for some time and still amazes how lot of users coment the things with sooo much reserve..specialy the bad thinks or the things they dont like..or the girls that dont like..and its cleary to not be judge and criticalized by some cc users..that amazingly think this forum its only to praise the girls..and its proibitibe to say anything bad about their sweeties..the situation its agravated by the hown cc moderators that see it all and just dont cair..even worse protect them..all this things only make me like even more to be myself..i think by myself..say What i think without being desrespectuful..and Glad that in here are more users like this.

I might not have said anything the whole night but have read from this thread to K&K the whole night I am burned I bid everyone a good night and tomorrow it's saturday, sadly I wont be there to watch some of RLC since I will be out of town till at least sunday so if something happen on RLC that it is interesting like... sexuality or something .... sigh.. enjoy guys :)

Good night again!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kabester said:

I might not have said anything the whole night but have read from this thread to K&K the whole night I am burned I bid everyone a good night and tomorrow it's saturday, sadly I wont be there to watch some of RLC since I will be out of town till at least sunday so if something happen on RLC that it is interesting like... sexuality or something .... sigh.. enjoy guys :)

Good night again!

We will let you know if anything happens my friend. Hope you have a great weekend, and be safe.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

OMG!!!! RITA AND IRMA ARE IN THE KITCHEN LAUGHING AND TALKING,,,,,,,AND I HEARD RITA SAY THE WORD MASSAGE,,,,,,,AND IRMA SAY,,,,"DA MASSAGE",,,,,PLEASE GOD LET MY FANTASY COME TRUE:heart::heart:

Don't hold your breath....:biggrin:  Sweetheart Irma is home.:heart: