Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Mhhhhhh well what do you know,,Rita and Irma are getting along quite well in the kitchen as I write this,,,,,I wonder what I would read if I went back through the pages of when the nay sayers were saying they won't,,,,I like how my 2 girls made me out to be right,,,when I said just wait and give them time.:heart::heart:

thanksgiving-turkey.gif

Don't know about others but all I ever said was I don't think Rita will be down for a sensual massage. May the gods prove me wrong :shy::heart::shy::heart:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Mikey yesterday you thought you heard Irma say massage to Rita

Well just listening to them now in the kitchen there are so many words in their language that end with arge

I with you hope but i doubt it

• Upvote 1

Did anyone see Irma getting her blender drink ready?  She put the banana in her mouth and sucked it as she cut it and put it into the blender.  I wish she would teach Rita how to do it, instead of Vika.  Irma....do that again.  That was hot, but not enough time.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

Don't know about others but all I ever said was I don't think Rita will be down for a sensual massage. May the gods prove me wrong :shy::heart::shy::heart:

May  they prove you wrong too lmaoo!!:biggrin:

4112711-cb75c.gif

• Upvote 1

For those who dont know Irma for previous times, She is like a black Panther in the night...Patient just laying on the tree branch waiting to pounce

and strike fear into the hearts of young ladys passing by. And rabid lust in the hearts of men.

• Upvote 3