Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Hehe only godness Irma causes so much boommm..just my opinion but..think she will remain the most liked girl in rlc..Glad she remaines equal to herself..and as the last time when she leaved..i truly gona be a little sad that day..hope its still some months still for that.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

When you're the best like Irma -- Irma gives us variety -- kind of mixes it up. There's Irma and then then the rest. Now the others are great, but our Queen Irma reigns.

Just look at her laying there so sexy with her leg, and foot tantalizing us. She will be awake in about 3 hours to give us another fun-filled day -- not just sex, but just the beautiful Irma being herself doing alot of things. Sex isn't the only thing in life.

3 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

In my work i see some very hot girls every day, but none even come close to her -- she's off the grid guys. Not just sex either -- everything about the girl is beyond amazing. I keep looking but ive yet to find a flaw.

That's why I was so happy when she came back. She is the best. She has a fantastic body, a fantastic personality, is totally comfortable with nudity, is willing to "play" with other roommates if they want to, and has a whole lot of other positive qualities (willing to cook and clean, etc.) that are too numerous to list. 

If she only stays 30 days, I'm going to be very, very sad. :-(

P.S. - I have to admit that I am very disappointed in Rita and Vika regarding how they are treating her. I really didn't see that one coming (especially from Rita).

Edited by bookmaster8
spelling
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

That's why I was so happy when she came back. She is the best. She has a fantastic body, a fantastic personality, is totally comfortable with nudity, is willing to "play" with other roommates if they want to, and has a whole lot of other positive qualities (willing to cook and clean, etc.) that are too numerous to list. 

If she only stays 30 days, I'm going to be very, very sad. :-(

P.S. - I have to admit that I am very disappointed in Rita and Vika regarding how they are treating her. I really didn't see that one coming (especially from Rita).

She deserves better treatment than she's getting. Only Elisa i think has been as friendly as her. They are very much alike except i still haven't seen Irma drink anything yet in the apartment. Irma tries to be so friendly with them, and for a few minutes they are ok with it -- and then they leave, and go their ways. The chemistry is jus bad with the 3 of them.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

She deserves better treatment than she's getting. Only Elisa i think has been as friendly as her. They are very much alike except i still haven't seen Irma drink anything yet in the apartment. Irma tries to be so friendly with them, and for a few minutes they are ok with it -- and then they leave, and go their ways. The chemistry is jus bad with the 3 of them.

i agree irma has done nothing to deserve what is being thrown at her, if i could have one wish granted i would send those two packing and bring back anna and danaya, I think that would make for some interesting veiwing

• Upvote 1