Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

54 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Easily Solved.  Resort to the use of VPN. Likely be a bit of a pain changing IP's but at least it will keep the user with access.

38 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Dynamic IP's can be changed easily just by powering off the Modem and/or Router for about 2 Minutes  then Powering Back on usually changes the IP. Dynamic IP's are generally used for DSL or ADSL Connections.

Static IP's are a bit different as they do not change. These are mostly used for Cable Connections. If you have a Static IP and you get banned or Locked out by RLC  then it leaves no choice but to use a VPN to obtain a different IP to regain access.

51 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you are a Paid Subscriber to RLC you won't see anything as such.  It only shows when users are not a Member of RLC.  They have just limited their daily usage. Using a VPN will work to get around such restrictions as you can change the IP & Location as many times as you want.

THERE YOU GO AGAIN STNCLD,,,IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU'D LIKE TO TELL RLC ABOUT WHAT MEMBERS HERE DO,,,THEY ASKED ME TO ASK YOU TO GIVE US MORE OF YOUR SECRETS IN THE OPEN FORUM,,,THEY HATE IT WHEN A MEMBER HERE ASKS YOU A QUESTION AND YOU SEND THEM THE ANSWER VIA PM,,LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO,,,THEY LOVE YOU MY FRIEND,,BECAUSE YOU JUST KEEP MAKING THEIR JOBS EASIER AND EASIER BY SAYING WHAT YOU DO IN THE OPEN FORUM,,,,YES ANYMORE HIDDEN SECRETS YOU CAN LET THEM KNOW ABOUT SO THEY CAN QUICKLY CLOSE THAT LOOPHOLE,,,YOU KNOW,,,LIKE LIMITING PLAYBACK..KEEPING THE SCREENS SMALL,,NOW ONLY BEING ABLE TO WATCH ONCE A DAY  ETC ETC,,YOU SAY IT HERE THEY FIX IT THERE.:cool::cool:::)

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

THERE YOU GO AGAIN STNCLD,,,IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU'D LIKE TO TELL RLC ABOUT WHAT MEMBERS HERE DO,,,THEY ASKED ME TO ASK YOU TO GIVE US MORE OF YOUR SECRETS IN THE OPEN FORUM,,,THEY HATE IT WHEN A MEMBER HERE ASKS YOU A QUESTION AND YOU SEND THEM THE ANSWER VIA PM,,LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO,,,THEY LOVE YOU MY FRIEND,,BECAUSE YOU JUST KEEP MAKING THEIR JOBS EASIER AND EASIER BY SAYING WHAT YOU DO IN THE OPEN FORUM,,,,YES ANYMORE HIDDEN SECRETS YOU CAN LET THEM KNOW ABOUT SO THEY CAN QUICKLY CLOSE THAT LOOPHOLE,,,YOU KNOW,,,LIKE LIMITING PLAYBACK..KEEPING THE SCREENS SMALL,,NOW ONLY BEING ABLE TO WATCH ONCE A DAY  ETC ETC,,YOU SAY IT HERE THEY FIX IT THERE.:cool::cool:::)

Whelp, I'm pretty sure RLC already knows about such tricks.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Whelp, I'm pretty sure RLC already knows about such tricks.

I know they do,,but I still won't say anything in the open forum,,especially if I figured out a way to beat their new security software,,I don't say we can't help CC members with their problems...but just simply send them the answers they seek via pm,,,,we know RLC watches us 24/7 365 days.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's a lot of work to do for only 5 minutes of access.

There are easier ways to get around RLC's usage restrictions and ban issues that actually take only a minute or 2. Not sure how much of a good idea it would be though to openly post how to get around it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, delong1 said:

There are easier ways to get around RLC's usage restrictions and ban issues that actually take only a minute or 2. Not sure how much of a good idea it would be though to openly post how to get around it.

Yes what he said HAHHAHAA saluting-smiley-emoticon.gif

2 minutes ago, euth63 said:

That shit started early.  They would be peeping it out.  That's weapons fire.  I'd be scared.

No way it's fireworks!!!!  ---- It's either a construction area --- or it has to be explosions of some kind.