Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

Sorry i not sugarbonnie. There are other member on here no who i am and i not like very much on here. yesterday i was asking when i send a reply or chat most of the time it would log me out and delete my post or chat or reply. I not trying to send any Photo. I just trying to chat and it log me out when i try to send it. Can any one help me with this

Clear cache? 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Bonnie said:

I was talking for my husband. You no he paralyzed on the right side form a second stroke and i doing the typing for him and he telling me what to say. If you saw me you never think about Rita again. 

I am not a rita fan so no problem.even less of a Vika fan. Now i am in trouble with all the R/V fans.

Rita is such a beautiful girl. Love how she's laying there in bed. ---- Of course i love how Irma is laying in bed too. ---But why have they all stayed in bed all day?

9 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Rita is such a beautiful girl. Love how she's laying there in bed. ---- Of course i love how Irma is laying in bed too. ---But why have they all stayed in bed all day?

It's called synchronized Rag Time (Periods) !

Two bedrooms..two very diferent views..one its Vika with an huge bra..several sizes above her number..and Rita whit dat sexy(lol)sleeping dress or something..very very cool and entertaining to fallow....in the other bedroom its Irma and iona just chiling Out on bed and totaly confortable...bufff..not easy to choose What to view..