Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, HomerSimpson. said:

i regret the little number of post to thank Vika, even she has not satisfy some guys here. I think she is a normal girl in this not normal appartment. So thanks Vika to be came, and all what you done in this appart, good luck for the future and i wish all best for you.:smile:

I'm sorry Homersimpson for not thanking Vika, Vika I would like to take this moment to thank you for finally getting your ass out of the apt and away from my baby Rita,,you were getting a little bit too touchy feely with her,,and also thank you for wasting my $45 bucks when you brought that other weirdo here to fuck up my time that I should have been enjoying with my baby,,,,and I would also like to thank god for making kamila show that Kitty for over 3 hours straight now:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:rainy-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

It's temp I think.. we will see next week

So gess the apartment will return to the usual three girls..problably the new girl will come next week or something after Rita leaves..Well if one of the big bedrooms its empty problably the new girl or an returning girl(Anna cof..cof..)will stay in it,could be cool.

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

I know at times i do talk alot, but its jus because im being friendly and have a thought. --- Sorry .

Nothing wrong about that Dreamer..youre an very parcipative cc member and thats cool.Cheers

Just now, ze81 said:

Nothing wrong about that Dreamer..youre an very parcipative cc member and thats cool.Cheers

Im talking now because you made a good comment -- so im answering it -- thanks and im sorry if i ruin the forum -- not my intention.  -- i try to add to the forum not take away. -- im fine now and drinking a beer so all is cool with me. You participate well.

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, euromike69 a dit :

I'm sorry Homersimpson for not thanking Vika, Vika I would like to take this moment to thank you for finally getting your ass out of the apt and away from my baby Rita,,you were getting a little bit too touchy feely with her,,and also thank you for wasting my $45 bucks when you brought that other weirdo here to fuck up my time that I should have been enjoying with my baby,,,,and I would also like to thank god for making kamila show that Kitty for over 3 hours straight now:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:rainy-smiley-emoticon.gif

you think what you want and i respect that mike (I had post too i've not very satisfy about vika in this appart),  ut if you compare Aida prestation and even Rita (for the moment), Vika had not done less or more things  than these girls, so we had not to make a difference between all these girls.   

• Upvote 1

il y a 18 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Je suis désolé de ne pas remercier Homer Simpson Vika, Vika je voudrais profiter de cette occasion pour vous remercier pour finalement obtenir votre cul de l'appartement et loin de mon bébé Rita ,, vous receviez un peu trop délicat feely avec elle, , je vous remercie et aussi pour perdre mes 45 $ dollars lorsque vous avez apporté cet autre cinglé ici pour foutre en l' air mon temps que je l' aurais été en appréciant avec mon bébé ,,,, et je tiens également à remercier dieu pour faire kamila montrer que Kitty pour plus de 3 heures d' affilée maintenant:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:pluvieux-smiley-emoticon.gif

vous savez que j'apprécie votre avis, mais vika était plutôt droite et sympathique. ce qui nous fait perdre 45 dollars actuellement, c'est plutôt les 2 éléphants de mer qu'il nous reste dans cet appartement!!!! je dois vous dire, même si vous connaissez mon amitié pour vous, que je trouve déplacé de comparer vika à un monstre de cinéma!!! tout le monde n'a pas la chance d'avoir un visage de rêve, et s'attaquer au physique d'une fille n'est pas très cool.....

you know that I appreciate your opinion, but rather vika was right and friendly. which lost us 45 dollars currently, it is rather the 2 marine elephants that remains in this apartment !!!! I must tell you, even if you know my friendship for you, I find inappropriate to compare vika a movie monster !!! everyone is not lucky enough to have a dream to face and tackle the physics of a girl is not very cool .....

• Upvote 1