Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

14 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

C'mon guys. Post our traditional goodbye song. Your favorite rendition. Foamy is waiting.

That poor woman is so kind and nice and has taken so much shit from some of the CC clowns that she deserves the proper traditional CC send off. Post your favorite version.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then just sit back a while until it becomes an ear-worm.

Philanthropy, humanism and kindness - is branded shtick of our forum recently. Remembered the Soviet phrase "suitcase-station-Israel."
Poor Vika. Thank you for a piece of your life, that you shared with us. I hope all will be well in your life.

• Upvote 8

34 minutes ago, Yury said:

Philanthropy, humanism and kindness - is branded shtick of our forum recently. Remembered the Soviet phrase "suitcase-station-Israel."
Poor Vika. Thank you for a piece of your life, that you shared with us. I hope all will be well in your life.

That's cool very nice and a great little speech,,,but it is completely meaningless to me if I don't see you and others also come out and speak out when other women like Rita and others are being talked about,,like I told Corbo,,people around here only seem to only want to finally speak up when it's someone they like that's the one now  being talked about,,I say equal opportunity sympathy,,,you can't just pick and choose who to speak up for,,it has to be fair and balanced across the whole board,

puzzled-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im talking now because you made a good comment -- so im answering it -- thanks and im sorry if i ruin the forum -- not my intention.  -- i try to add to the forum not take away. -- im fine now and drinking a beer so all is cool with me. You participate well.

Naa..dont change because anyone you dont know want it..never seen you being impolite etc,you and me had some discutions but we always manage to keep all civilizaded etc.If you someday change then you will only be puting yourself down..keep participating and hope as frequently as always.

Good to see all the girls are home and interacting -- that's great. LWell sometimes maybe i get carried away and talk alittle too much, but i will never

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Naa..dont change because anyone you dont know want it..never seen you being impolite etc,you and me had some discutions but we always manage to keep all civilizaded etc.If you someday change then you will only be puting yourself down..keep participating and hope as frequently as always.

Well i wont talk down on anyone -- people make mistakes, and screw up -- we all do. We all have a past, but that's it -- it's the past. Things about myself id like to change, but i can only be me, and im only human. As long as im on CC i wont say bad things about anyone. If we disagree we can talk about it, but im not gonna get in one of those "flame wars" bashing anyone for their past, or mistakes, or our differences. This can be a fun forum if we let it be -- i jus wanna put in my comments jus like anyone else. If i EVER talk down on you let me know about it, because that's not how i like to be. Oh btw -- sorry if i get carried away and talk too much at times -- i jus try and give my opinions or thoughts on things.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

That's cool very nice and a great little speech,,,but it is completely meaningless to me if I don't see you and others also come out and speak out when other women like Rita and others are being talked about,,like I told Corbo,,people around here only seem to only want to finally speak up when it's someone they like that's the one now  being talked about,,I say equal opportunity sympathy,,,you can't just pick and choose who to speak up for,,it has to be fair and balanced across the whole board,

puzzled-smiley-emoticon.gif

In trying to to balance the amount of of nasty things, that are written here about the girls, you become like those, who insulted your Rita.
By the way: I did not write anything bad about Rita, so it is hardly deserve your reply to my post.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Yury said:

In trying to to balance the amount of of nasty things, that are written here about the girls, you become like those, who insulted your Rita.
By the way: I did not write anything bad about Rita, so it is hardly deserve your reply to my post.

I never said you wrote anything bad about her,,I said you never defend either her or any of the other girls,,,this is the first time I ever saw you speak out about a girl getting ridiculed,,you know what I mean when say that people have bashed her and the other girls in the past,,,i never saw you say anything then,,,,and yes I became like those people when those people went after Rita,,for no other reason but to try and get underneath my skin,,,so all that I was saying is that if you wanna stick up for Vika then you should have taken up for all the ladies who got mistreated before and maybe after her (VIKA).

• Upvote 1