Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Thanks for the pics posted today.

Mike my vote is in for Irma even though the poor baby don't feel good this week. She needs some TLC.

One question. Does anybody know what the tattoo on Irma's shoulder and back of her neck says? I'm just curious. 

Thanks for the pics posted today.

Mike my vote is in for Irma even though the poor baby don't feel good this week. She needs some TLC.

One question. Does anybody know what the tattoo on Irma's shoulder and back of her neck says? I'm just curious.

Yea, it says "For 69, place left knee against this line."

:yes: :yes:

Leora is like,"Say what!!.Oh hell no,Ain't no damn way in hell that that big titty chick Irma beating me today","Paul go in the other room please so I can show these guys what they are voting for." :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Shot11080.png

ONCE AGAIN I'M NOT TRYING TO INFLUENCE YOUR VOTES FOR IRMA BUT................. :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=7916.0

IRMAAGEL1.gif

Irma for Queen..Still not influencing  :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Does anyone know what the Tattoos on Irma's shoulder and on the back of her neck says? :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

I know what it says. It says: "First one to call this number get me", I have called, and she's coming as soon as she's done in Barcelona.

WE COULD SAY THE RACE BETWEEN IRMA AND LEORA IS THE TITTIES VS THE FAT KITTY RACE,,,WHO WILL WIN,DO YOU LIKE THE BOOBIES OR THE CAMEL TOE......GOT MILK?!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

AND ALL THE GIRLS ARE GONE FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS FOR THOSE WHO WANNA KNOW :yes: :yes: