Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

:hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

THANK YOU CORBOBLANC FOR POSTING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.... MY BABY "RITA":hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

panda story  :D :D :D

142113Capture20160127191007514.png

Lo mejor que paso por este apartamento-estafa  :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:  VUELVE RITA

Did Layla masturbate under or over the covers?

How does the new girl's slim body support those boobies? Incredible!

Could be goooood!

Certainly got my $45 in their fucking hands!! Please do jerk it!!!!!!

Wow thats strange: Ilona only of the girls who does not sleep topless  :yikes: Even Layla does it  :D

I think Ilona is afraid to be topless now around Danaya since she had no problems touching Ilona's body. Ilona likes to feel in charge and seemed surprised by Danaya's agressiveness. It will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings.

Book, who is the girl  you use an avatar? She looks very familiar. Wait, is that Kami?

Book, I agree with you, Ilona hates to not be in charge! Oh and she really doesn't want to be touched sexually, only she can do the touching. You know why? Because she really doesn't want girl on girl. Only Irma partly broke through her wall and that took a month.

WAIT AM I SEEING THINGS HERE OR DID TWO PEOPLE JUST POST THE EXACT SAME PHOTOS AND PLASTERED THEIR NAMES ALL OVER THEM,AS IF IT'S THEIR OWN PHOTOS?,,,,,,,,YOU GUYS ALWAYS HEAR HOPE85 BITCHING ABOUT PEOPLE STEALING HIS WORK,,,,,I GUESS HIS OWN BITCHING ABOUT STEALING DOESN'T APPLY TO HIMSELF :wtf: :wtf: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

2016-01-27-18h03m49s56.jpg

-2016-01-27-18h03m34s174.jpg

2016-01-27-18h03m30s124.jpg

0_222.png

0_229.png

0_251.png