Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I think I'm pronouncing her name wrong. I've always assumed Irma rhymed with 'firmer,' however the other day Ilona called out her name and phonetically it was more like 'ear-ma.' I'm not sure I can make this change in my life

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I think I'm pronouncing her name wrong. I've always assumed Irma rhymed with 'firmer,' however the other day Ilona called out her name and phonetically it was more like 'ear-ma.' I'm not sure I can make this change in my life

You know Ilona is she may have been kidding by saying it that way -- or it may be that:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Americans would say Er MA, I would assume Spanish and that part of the country would say EAR MA

Cool, but I'm English, and the girls are Ukrainian! Nonetheless i guess Ear Ma is correct

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Not their real names anyway I think. Just learned to say their fake names from being on RLC

Definitely not their real names, but it's nice to get them right anyway. I remember Vika calling Aida "Eye-ee-da" and I'm sure most of the girls called Danaya 'Dayana,' so maybe that was an error on RLC's part

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

No i dont i wasnt here then.

oh crap forgot you came later. Your on so much with this apt I forget. Well Irma has a face mask on cant wait for her to get her room back. Will be sad to see Rita leave. Don't think Rita will be interested in staying another month.  And neither does the forum

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

oh crap forgot you came later. Your on so much with this apt I forget. Well Irma has a face mask on cant wait for her to get her room back. Will be sad to see Rita leave. Don't think Rita will be interested in staying another month.  And neither does the forum

Yea Kenny im sorry i just talk too much -- it sounds like i know alot. I jus know from listening. I hope Rita will want to come back.

• Upvote 1