Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

I think Elisa and Irma would be VERY dynamic -- but like i said the visa deal is impossible -- or is it??

I don't personally know shit about all this Visa stuff and quite honestly don't care.   All I know is there is more than one way to skin a cat (get around things) when it comes to Visa's and if the girls wanted to stay longer I'm sure they could make that happen......just my .02 cents.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Irma is definately the most beautiful girl ive ever seen on RLC -- that IVE seen -- her and Elisa are about the same and friendly as anyone could ever be. --- Jus look at her laying there.

3 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

i think Danaya should come back and rub her big ones and Irma big ones together  That would be fun to watch!!!!

I liked Danaya's but Irmas are more round and firm i think. Both are great tho -- that would look good OD!!!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

The suitcases are gone out of Rita's room so did she leave and noone saw her leave???

Possible -- but id think she would say bye to everyone. -- Still things of hers on her dresser and floor tho.

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Mulig - men id tror hun ville si farvel til alle. - Fortsatt hører hennes på hennes dresser og gulv tho.

she has not left the apartment yet, but it is not long before.

I think by tomorrow Rita will be gone -- and we will be waiting on the next girl. I hope they think the WHOLE situation thru -- not jus pulling a name out of a hat  -- before they send the next girl so we will have a better trio than before -- or maybe ever.

Irma has been talkingon her phone to someone so she may be having a date tonight --- doubt she will be going alone. --- May be going to meet Rita too before Rita is gone. ---Never know.