Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
28 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

May actually have a date lol.

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure she is out entertaining clients of Ilona's and if so she won't be home till around 4:00 am.

Harley she has a lot of friends in brac, and went out with them before to dinner, parties, regular parties, and once in awhile to a club, etc, she is not entertaining Ilona's clients, as Ilona tries to get her friends jobs, modeling, photoshoots, etc- that is all

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Harley she has a lot of friends in brac, and went out with them before to dinner, parties, regular parties, and once in awhile to a club, etc, she is not entertaining Ilona's clients, as Ilona tries to get her friends jobs, modeling, photoshoots, etc- that is all

LOL

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Hmmmm look who is home and walking normal too lol!!!!!

me to- which is not unusual, she is not a real big drinker, and only saw her "let lose" a couple of times- dreamer now you know what she looks like dressed up- she wore that or similar dress when she layla, ilona and anna went out clubbing last time they were here-  with or without clothes she is awesome lady

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

me to- which is not unusual, she is not a real big drinker, and only saw her "let lose" a couple of times- dreamer now you know what she looks like dressed up- she wore that or similar dress when she layla, ilona and anna went out clubbing last time they were here-  with or without clothes she is awesome lady

Doesn't look like she's had anything tonight. -- If she has -- she hasnt had much -- no one can hide it that well. I think she has done some shopping too.

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Doesn't look like she's had anything tonight. -- If she has -- she hasnt had much -- no one can hide it that well. I think she has done some shopping too.

looks like it- you never know with Irma-

2 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

RLC is about 1/4th or less of her life--- She will surprise you Ze.   --To her it's all just for fun.

Even if that is all truty Dreamer(anyone knows almost anything About the personal day to day life of the rlc residents),in the end her personal life outside rlc its not of my bizzness..she could be the most fun person in the world etc..What matteres to me its her as an rlc resident,and to me Rita its one of the most boring,funless and less open to interact and play  with other residents i seen in Barcelona apartment.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Never know with her -- but if she's had anything it wasn't much i dont think -- could be wrong -- but her eyes dont show it do they?

remember she loves to dance, and it looked like she was washing her panties in the bathroom, which does not prove anything either, I have seen a lot of girls doing that, ilona, nelly, zoya, leora, Adrianna, danaya, adele, even Rita, to mention a few- that is what they do- doesn't mean they got banged or anything like that- know what I am saying

Just now, beaver67 said:

remember she loves to dance, and it looked like she was washing her panties in the bathroom, which does not prove anything either, I have seen a lot of girls doing that, ilona, nelly, zoya, leora, Adrianna, danaya, adele, even Rita, to mention a few- that is what they do- doesn't mean they got banged or anything like that- know what I am saying

Seems like all of them wash their panties in the shower or sink lol. Looks like she did some shopping too also.

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Seems like all of them wash their panties in the shower or sink lol. Looks like she did some shopping too also.

keep an eye on her- legs spread in bed hahahaha