Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Hope it's soon, and someone ive never seen yet.

That also would be great..if its someone repeating then only Anna or Elisa would make sense with Irma and iona..if not totaly on board to an new face.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

But could Elisa come back that soon after leaving?? I think it will be Elisa or Anna -- jus got a feeling about that.

as long as it is nor adele, or aida

But could Elisa come back that soon after leaving?? I think it will be Elisa or Anna -- jus got a feeling about that.

There is a theoretical possibility, she was only 60 days last. So if she has not been in the Schengen before or afterwards, she has 30 days in which she could be here.

Almost zero probabilities for that,think at least she was to stay there 3 or 6 months..dont know for sure..Well Elisa its just an wish..maybe in some months..but Anna its 100% possible.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Almost zero probabilities for that,think at least she was to stay there 3 or 6 months..dont know for sure..Well Elisa its just an wish..maybe in some months..but Anna its 100% possible.

I thought so about Elisa -- i was jus hoping -- but if not Elisa probably Anna or guyssssss it could be Adele -- anything is possible.