Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

13 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

To bad the balcony cam isn't a little lower. Still like what I see of Polya. Anyone have a guess on where she's from. Trying to figure it out based on skin tone and features but I suck at it. And she either dances a lot or works out cause her legs are really toned.

From what I could figure out from her conversations,  she is from Azerbaijan.

• Upvote 7

43 minutes ago, kitek said:

I don't know if anyone mentioned this.

Polya feels embarrassed that the girls are parading naked around the apartment. Therefore they began to wear panties when she is around. :angel:

in one or two weeks,polya will finished like the other girls and join ilona and irma topless or full nude in living and kitchen,it's just a question of days

2 minutes ago, kitek said:

From what I could figure out from her conversations,  she is from Azerbaijan.

I had to look that one up.::) I was just wondering because to me she has an exotic look to her. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I apologize for talking bad about smokers earlier -- i really do. -- My mother died of lung cancer 3 yrs ago, and since then i really dont like the idea of smoking . Again im sorry guys.

Dreamer, you seem like too nice a guy for this place :o)

peace

• Upvote 1

Just now, Barry Elephant said:

Dreamer, you seem like too nice a guy for this place :o)

peace

Im far from too nice Barry. -- When i feel like i offend someone i jus like to apologize. -- I get pissed and say things i shouldn't sometimes is all.

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Im far from too nice Barry. -- When i feel like i offend someone i jus like to apologize. -- I get pissed and say things i shouldn't sometimes is all.

I was just playing with you - I can think of many more disgusting things women can do than smoking! maybe you need to go round the block a couple more times yet!

anyway, you will have to try a lot harder to offend me - no offence taken here, and given the family history you mentioned, I should say that I hope you understand that I meant none to you