Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, canito said:

des for me it doesnt matter what she wears i like her regardless nude or non nude shes doing just fine.

We are lucky i think to get Polya.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

after the massage tonight watching ilona and Irma slow dance in the bedroom was so cute till ilona fell on her tail.  but they laughed it off together

Ilona and Irma are like 2 kids jus having so much fun.-- I love them both. Two sexy little kids tho hehe.

• Upvote 1

Just now, eaglewolf01 said:

yeah but don't forget ilona can carry things to far at times remember the Layla bathroom incident that was scarry.

Ilona can get carried away but she means well. Bless her heart -- she's sooo much fun.

heck ya that was scary layla almost slipped and fell.

2 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

yeah but don't forget ilona can carry things to far at times remember the Layla bathroom incident that was scarry.

Polya seems to be a a party girl, if she keeps this pace up, she will have Danaya and Adele beat all to hell, two nights in row out until the sun comes up. and her first two nights, that might be a record for any of the girls to visit the Barcelona Apartment.

fun summer smoke smoker good vibessexy hot party girls hotaddictionparty drinking partying party girls alcahol

• Upvote 2