Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Noldus said:

where did you picture of Danaya from when Harley .. Do not throw stones in glass houses ..
Now I think we should put this dead.

I'm not using that picture anymore and I believe you know exactly where it came from.   All I'm saying is what's good for the goose, is good for the gander!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Did the pic come from RLC or another site?   If it came from RLC use it, if it didn't then don't use it!

Lots of people use pics that dont come from RLC for their profile pic. --- My pic was fine for a profile pic. ---- What SOMHO posted the other days was wrong and he was told it was wrong. -- My profile pic wasnt wrong. Someone uses Irmas pic for their profile -- so what was wrong with what i used dude???

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not using that picture anymore and I believe you know exactly where it came from.   All I'm saying is what's good for the goose, is good for the gander!

I deleted that post immediately. I took it in her room :-)

Budro i will defend any girl who is personally attacked with words or pics --IF i know they are wrong. ---- I will notify mods in a heartbeat if something inappropiate is said or posted about them.

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Lots of people use pics that dont come from RLC for their profile pic. --- My pic was fine for a profile pic. ---- What SOMHO posted the other days was wrong and he was told it was wrong. -- My profile pic wasnt wrong. Someone uses Irmas pic for their profile -- so what was wrong with what i used dude???

I don't think what SOMHO did was wrong at all.  These girls asses are plastered all over the internet and all of a sudden you want to come off like this great defender of them.  What the hell are you trying to defend?   If they cared so much about what you're trying to defend, then their asses wouldn't be here!!   You need to worry about you and nobody else! 

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I know.....they're a tight nit group!

and i have fun

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

YOU ARE NOT THE ONE TO JUDGE WHAT IS RIGHT WHAT IS WRONG!

what is so hard to understand?

i asked you to do something on which i disagree! and i find it wrong. but it was (supposed) according the .... "rules" u defended the other day.

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Budro i will defend any girl who is personally attacked with words or pics --IF i know they are wrong. ---- I will notify mods in a heartbeat if something inappropiate is said or posted about them.

i say they are whores then making money exposing their pussies for you to jerk.

i m expecting you to keep your promiss.RUN FOREST... mods are waiting

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't think what SOMHO did was wrong at all.  These girls asses are plastered all over the internet and all of a sudden you want to come off like this great defender of them.  What the hell are you trying to defend?   If they cared so much about what you're trying to defend, then their asses wouldn't be here!!   You need to worry about you and nobody else! 

Bottom-line did admin. think he was wrong?? Yes -- and the matter was solved.--- Yes the girls do have self-respect -- most anyway. RLC isnt their main source of income lol.

Archived