Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, mitsoulas33 said:

i say they are whores then making money exposing their pussies for you to jerk.

i m expecting you to keep your promiss.RUN FOREST... mods are waiting

3) No stalking, harassing, or posting sensitive personal or professional account information of tenants or CamCaps members. This includes photographs from VK, FaceBook or professional sites. Share this information via Personal Messages with your confidants, but do not publicly broadcast your discoveries.

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments without explaining yourself. Treat others with respect. People with a history of being obnoxious or trolling will be banned. The only exception to this rule is in General Discussion/Rants & Flame Wars. The specific rules for this board are at:

e15941675601cbd2ab401cea30cdc2b8.jpg200.gif

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

3) No stalking, harassing, or posting sensitive personal or professional account information of tenants or CamCaps members. This includes photographs from VK, FaceBook or professional sites. Share this information via Personal Messages with your confidants, but do not publicly broadcast your discoveries.

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments without explaining yourself. Treat others with respect. People with a history of being obnoxious or trolling will be banned. The only exception to this rule is in General Discussion/Rants & Flame Wars. The specific rules for this board are at:

thank you thesta for posting this.

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Two+men+enter+one+man+leaves+_b874773c8f

TWO MEN ENTER ONE MAN LEAVES 

do you mean me and dreamer? (i m asking cause you talk about   t w o   men)

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

show me the non respect post for a member here

if i call them whores? it is my opinion for a girl making money exposing herself. physicaly or through screen

if i said "for you to jerk".. cmon.. i m not the one alerted cause irma "possibly charging her vibrator" and i never mentioned oil and tissues while watching rlc

anything else? in all my posts i know what i say and to whom

" The only exception to this rule is in General Discussion/Rants & Flame Wars. " i wrote here cause i think dreamer posts only here and it was here where i saw him using ritas non rlc pic.

3 minutes ago, canito said:

im watching noldus and waiting im also watching zoya.

I agree Thes totally.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I agree Thes. The pic i posted was a pic available to anyone. What is VK by the way??  The pic i posted wasnt a professional pic. -- I took it down so people would quit whining about it. --- People whined about it Thes ONLY because they hadnt seen it before. Its down so they need to STFU. --- Such a beautiful evening!!

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Your flame baiting and you know it, take it to flame wars, or shut the fuck up, it has nothing to do with the girls thread. Thanks

Im jus being me Thes like Mikey is or others. --- Ok i will jus sit back and watch others make fools of themselves. -- No problem. I wont ever post again i promise!!!!!! --- Jus hope my profile pic now is ok ---- whewwwww!!!!

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I agree Thes totally.

I agree Thes. The pic i posted was a pic available to anyone. What is VK by the way??  The pic i posted wasnt a professional pic. -- I took it down so people would quit whining about it. --- People whined about it Thes ONLY because they hadnt seen it before. Its down so they need to STFU. --- Such a beautiful evening!!

u quote thestar: " This includes photographs from VK, " and u post the above "it was fm vk... what is vk by the way?" while i ve explained to u in a prev post tht its smth like russian fb (RESPECT BRO!!!)

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Your flame baiting and you know it, take it to flame wars, or shut the fuck up, it has nothing to do with the girls thread. Thanks

are u a mod thestar?

1 minute ago, mitsoulas33 said:

u quote thestar: " This includes photographs from VK, " and u post the above "it was fm vk... what is vk by the way?" while i ve explained to u in a prev post tht its smth like russian fb (RESPECT BRO!!!)

are u a mod thestar?

Stay on topic or meet me flame wars ok

Archived