Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gee, once again I've gotten reports about something going on in this thread. It happened earlier in the thread.

We have a leeway in terms of closely cropped and manipulated avatars, but we don't allow other outside pictures, for several reasons. It appears that one picture that led to a lot of shit was deleted by the poster. That's fine with me.

In the old days, we used a concept called "discretion." It was used for both posts and responses to posts. It's the better part of valor (sometimes spelled valour in British English, a result of French occupation in the olden days.)

Little squirrel can do traces through trees at amazing speed, and smell humans by the use of their language, so please remember that food fights are not allowed in the apartment threads. Thank you.I

Listen closely, but for not very much longer, because we're here to talk about the girls, not other members.:

Buf..so much talk about Rita..why!?For me she was one of most boring and less participative girls i seen in barça apartment..and truly hope she never come back..the same with Vika.

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

OK, Kami we count on you to night

Nahh..only doing the usualy kitty petting with her panties on..lol..if she want to do it..then she will go restroom and doing it Out of sigt...then kristy only does it on bathtube with Whater covering all..if she want to do something like sex..she as usualy will hide and do it..

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Buf..so much talk about Rita..why!?For me she was one of most boring and less participative girls i seen in barça apartment..and truly hope she never come back..the same with Vika.

I am with you......at least on this subject.

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Zoya is at it now.

See Des?Zoya just put in evidente all the teatre and gameplay both kami and kristy does(dont like to say this because i like both)but its the truty..i totaly knew kami wouldnt do absoluty nothing..she does this thing dozens and dozens of times..at least zoya doesnt play with users again and again..still lots watch it waiting she will go all the way..lol..with the boyfriend she Did sex about two..three times in cams..they sleeped togheter dozens of dozens of times..and its always the same fake gameplay..then both get sleep and nothing happens..

Archived